Trump campaign wanted Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and other A-list celebrities for campaign to "inspire hope"

• Super Administrators

The Trump campaign "demanded" that the Department of Health and Human Services put together a directive that would inspire hope, and wanted A-list celebrities like Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake and more to spread that message.

They received $300 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to make it happen, Politico reports, but to no avail. Hey, they got Dennis Quaid though.

Other names included Selena Gomez, Jennifer Lopez, Bon Jovi, Blake Shelton, Madonna, Maroon 5 and more.

Our favs paying Trump dust is the energy we need to bring to the election. 

britney-tr.jpg.ff0fe345678fbc8b8b1e0258a5481d13.jpg

Related:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Twitter Team
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

that's why they couldn't get her, otherwise her team would've already cashed the money :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

The ACCURACY omg...at least if Trumpsters want to try and take the list and twist it into thinking the artists actually wanted to do it, they'd spell Britney wrong and she wouldn't actually 100% be in their mouths if you get what I'm thinking gloria.gif

• Haha 3

They would NEVER agree to it. I'm pretty sure Trump literally LOST his mind at this point. He was a very successful entrepreneur back in the day, but nowadays all he seems capable of doing is talking and doing nonsense all over. Much like Bolsonaro in Brazil, except that the latter was never successful in anything other than the nonsense talking itself.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators

The lack of self awareness. The delusion. I can't believe Trump's Campaign Team actually thinks these stars would say YES. :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

🦄 💛🧡💜