4 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Howlingg :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

The BF said: tenor.gif?itemid=18631376

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

The BF said: tenor.gif?itemid=18631376

Jeffree: Where is the stuff you stole from me?

The BF: 

tenor.gif

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Exhale+
23 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: what happened to ''i have never been this happy'' or something chile 

I'm hollering at him making their relationship out to be the best thing ever and then... :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

40 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

:anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: what happened to ''i have never been this happy'' or something chile 

but she was having the BBC everyday... what else can you ask for?:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I miss Nate :( I started to check Jeffree just to see Nate. I would be so much of a better boyfriend to him that Jefree was:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Fenixxx123 said:

but she was having the BBC everyday... what else can you ask for?:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I miss Nate :( I started to check Jeffree just to see Nate. I would be so much of a better boyfriend to him that Jefree was:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I don't get good vibes from either of them so i don't know :orangu_orangutan_ape:

the whole thing is sketchy :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Jeffree trying to convince everyone their relationship was real and not a PR stunt:

tenor.gif?itemid=18629708

Jeffree promoting his makeup during what is supposed to be an apology video:

tenor.gif

:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Ah, why I'm not surprised that jeffree put it online....

And then he'll say he had no other choice...well, you could had sended your bodyguard to get your stuff or something...

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, ol123 said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: