Bessemer *CONSENTS* to become Britney's conservator of the estate

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The #BritneyLeaks of today brings a filed doc from Bessemer agreeing to become Britney's conservator of the state. Judge Penny has yet to aprove in the hearing scheduled for Nov 10th.   

Colon enjoy you final days managing your 38 yo daugther's life

Well, in the docs it says she wants her father removed completely and so far Penny has to honor Britney's wishes. But that is unfortunately a possibility depending on what cards Jamie has hidden under

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
18 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

After all removing Jamie is the biggest challenge right now

I really hope the trust stays as the sole conservator, and Jamie doesn't keep as a co-conservator of the estate.

• Love 3
  • Like 6

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Just now, LLuvia said:

In November? Wasn't it October?.

Correct me If Im wrong but isnt the hearing in October to decide about the admission of Loeb & Loeb as her team of lawyers to work along with Ingham? 

20 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Correct me If Im wrong but isnt the hearing in October to decide about the admission of Loeb & Loeb as her team of lawyers to work along with Ingham? 

You are right!.

• Super Moderators

Good news but it’s still up to the judge. Hope there’s wide press coverage of this, pressure needs to be put on this!

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He met with a high profile client, her manager, her lawyers, and CPA's. He wouldn't tell me the name of the client and said he wasn't allowed to. Which I thought was strange cuz he's always told me all the Celebs he's met with for business. The fact that the amount he's handling and the refusal to talk about who it is... It's Britney. And w Bessemer now agreeing... Def them. 

Wait you brother met with Britney and her people? Shook get more details:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Don’t expect the judge to remove James.. In the court documents Ingham said that Britney doesn’t want James to be the SOLO conservator of the estate.. So if Bessemer is approved, James will stay. But the good side of this is James will not have the power to do whatever he wants with the money.

I think the strategy is to approve Bessemer first and then remove James witch is completely smart because Britney is hiring litigators to go against him..

Good luck Jamie:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Well, in the docs it says she wants her father removed completely and so far Penny has to honor Britney's wishes. But that is unfortunately a possibility depending on what cards Jamie has hidden under his colon. 

:ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean