What was your first job?

Slayer

Mine was a 12 month paid Internship as a Junior Paralegal in a Law firm. It was part of my University degree to carry out an internship during my third year of studies.

What was your first job? :) 

rsz_group-of-people-waiting-for-job.jpg.6006bf0cbddfbb93e65e410f077e77ae.jpg

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Onlyfans model.

Mine was a 12 month paid Internship as a Junior Paralegal in a Law firm. It was part of my University degree to carry out an internship during my third year of studies. What was your first job?  

Pro Online Gamer from 2007-2009 right before I went to college - and then I went back in 2011 and retired in 2015. You guys know the story. 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

Pro Online Gamer from 2007-2009 right before I went to college - and then I went back in 2011 and retired in 2015. You guys know the story. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

14 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Sugar baby. Still am. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

YES give me that Sugababes promo! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+

My first job was being a cookie girl with my best friend for a local furniture store. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

When I was 15 and she was 16, we would bake about a thousand cookies each day, push this cart around a big a.ss store, and hand out cookies and water bottles to encourage people to stay longer and therefore shop more. We only got the job because my dad is one of the managers and the pay was good. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: We were there for about 2 years before we couldn't take the egotistical salesmen b.itching at us anymore and quit.

Spoiler

Of course I'm currently a sales analyst there. I handle all the sales peoples' customers and deliveries, so they know better than to f.uck with me now. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

• Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

When I was 15 and she was 16, we would bake about a thousand cookies each day, push this cart around a big a.ss store, and hand out cookies and water bottles to encourage people to stay longer and therefore shop more.

You girls gave free cookies? :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

37 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

My first job was being a cookie girl with my best friend for a local furniture store. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

When I was 15 and she was 16, we would bake about a thousand cookies each day, push this cart around a big a.ss store, and hand out cookies and water bottles to encourage people to stay longer and therefore shop more. We only got the job because my dad is one of the managers and the pay was good. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: We were there for about 2 years before we couldn't take the egotistical salesmen b.itching at us anymore and quit.

Reveal hidden contents

Of course I'm currently a sales analyst there. I handle all the sales peoples' customers and deliveries, so they know better than to f.uck with me now. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Wait, you’re a girl? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators

I was a web programmer at a company that works for a company that provides telephone services.

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean