Rihanna Appreciation Thread

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I’d make a thread for the icon and legend, Rihanna.  What are your favorite Rihanna songs? 

Rihanna is a queen  I feel like a bad beep when I listen to Hard She invented love with Te Amo I love Nobody's Business even though it unfortunately has Chris Brow

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Rihanna is a queen :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

I feel like a bad beep when I listen to Hard :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

She invented love with Te Amo :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I love Nobody's Business even though it unfortunately has Chris Brown on it :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Wild Thoughts was my song of the summer in 2017 :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

• Love 5

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I feel like a bad beep when I listen to Hard :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

She invented love with Te Amo :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I love those! Rated R is such an amazing album :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Do you like Rockstar?

• Love 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I love those! Rated R is such an amazing album :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Do you like Rockstar?

I hadn't heard Rockstar before I'm listening now and it's good :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I still prefer Britney's Rockstar though :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

• Love 3

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I hadn't heard Rockstar before I'm listening now and it's good :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I still prefer Britney's Rockstar though :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

I wish it was released :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

I love Rihanna! My most favorite artist of ALL TIME! She simply is amazing and is the chameleon of the music industry. Can we all just say how Rated R is Riri's BEST BEST BEST album :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Each album she does sounds fresh and honestly Rihanna is so underrated when it comes to re-invention. If you are in the mood to listen to Rn'B mid-tempo late 00s nostalgia, tune in Good Girl Gone Bad :neydedance_purple:. If you feel like dancing and moving your body to some good ol' Eurodance and pop bops, play Loud :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:. If you feel "revenge-ey" play rated r :gunriah_mariah_carey: If you feel unapolegetic...well then play unapologetic :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: She seriously is so amazing. ANTi is so underrated tho imo.

Her trinity is obviously: Rated R, Loud and ANTi :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

She is clearly such a great person in human also. She is such a generous queen, has opened countless foundations and basically changed the makeup game introducing 43 different skin shades from dark to albino white :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: She truly is the greatest female artist from the last decade, truly an undeniable icon. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 5

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I love Rihanna! My most favorite artist of ALL TIME! She simply is amazing and is the chameleon of the music industry. Can we all just say how Rated R is Riri's BEST BEST BEST album :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Each album she does sounds fresh and honestly Rihanna is so underrated when it comes to re-invention. If you are in the mood to listen to Rn'B mid-tempo late 00s nostalgia, tune in Good Girl Gone Bad :neydedance_purple:. If you feel like dancing and moving your body to some good ol' Eurodance and pop bops, play Loud :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:. If you feel "revenge-ey" play rated r :gunriah_mariah_carey: If you feel unapolegetic...well then play unapologetic :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary: She seriously is so amazing. ANTi is so underrated tho imo.

Her trinity is obviously: Rated R, Loud and ANTi :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

She is clearly such a great person in human also. She is such a generous queen, has opened countless foundations and basically changed the makeup game introducing 43 different skin shades from dark to albino white :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: She truly is the greatest female artist from the last decade, truly an undeniable icon. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

My trinity is Unapologetic, Rated R, and Anti :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

But I love all of her albums :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
Just now, Towelney said:

My trinity is Unapologetic, Rated R, and Anti :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

But I love all of her albums :neydedance_purple:

What do u think of LOUD :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Also, am i the only one who has a riri stan not able to listen to her first two albums? Its so boring and feels like im hearing Beyonce wannabe or Christina Millian :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

ANTi is hands down her best album, even though Rated R seems to be a fan favourite :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

So my fave songs are:

the entire ANTi album

a have a soft spot for this one because of Travis Scott wooing in the background. It was recorded around the time they used to date :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Imagine, we could've had a Bey x Jay Z of this generation but it looks like Scott prefers plastic bags over sassy natural beauty :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: His loss tbh :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I could go ooooooooooooooooooooooon but I'ma keep it short :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What do u think of LOUD :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Also, am i the only one who has a riri stan not able to listen to her first two albums? Its so boring and feels like im hearing Beyonce wannabe or Christina Millian :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

LOUD is amazing :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

From her first two, I only listen to Pon are Replay, SOS, Unfaithful, Final Goodbye, Break It Off, and IILTYW,P2 :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

I'm an OG stan, tbh. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud: During the "Good Girl Gone Bad" era she became my main pop girlie and wore that title for almost a whole decade. Though, I haven't listened to any of her music in like 3 years because I grew out of it, but these are some of her best songs:

• Kiss It Better
  • Te Amo
  • Russian Roulette
  • Skin (one of the sexiest pop songs ever, and that's on the periodic table)
  • Complicated
  • Cry (so underrated)
  • Break It Off
  • Wale - Bad (Remix) [feat. Rihanna]
  • What Now
  • G4L
  • If I Never See Your Face Again
  • Good Girl Gone Bad
  • Question Existing
  • Mad House
  • Hypnotized (a rare bonus track, but it's sooo good)

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 3

🤡 a full-time clown 🤡