Miley Cyrus released her Blondie cover of "Heart of Glass"

• Super Administrators

Miley Cyrus performed Blondie's "Heart of Glass" at her most-recent iHeartRadio appearance. 

It was widely well-received, so she decided to release it onto streaming services. Totally not calculated or anything :uknowit_yes_Yas_point_lol_giggle_haha_hehe_point:

She sounds awesome in it. I thought Rockiley was going to be a kinda nightmare, but her new era is lit. 

Listen below and let us know what you think:

Related:

heart-glass.jpg.b3d09b710fbaae77e59fd1c2c7712528.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
23 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I was hesitant to check this out, but I was pleasantly surprised! I wasn't a huge fan of "Midnight Sky," so my hopes for this era aren't high. (sorry @Midnight) I guess she is sticking with the throwback sound? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You didn't like "Midnight Sky" but you liked this :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

44 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

but her new era is lit. 

Yass! #MileyHeavy :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Super Moderators

I watched the Midnight Sky video once, and the first thing I thought was she kinda looks like Blondie's singer.

I still don't like Miley's voice though :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:  But this doesn't sound AS bad

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

I actually like it :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney: but I guess it's just because I really like the original song :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I was hesitant to check this out, but I was pleasantly surprised! I wasn't a huge fan of "Midnight Sky," so my hopes for this era aren't high. (sorry @Midnight) I guess she is sticking with the throwback sound? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

tenor.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Moderators

This is the kind of sound I hope Miley pursues in her next album. Glam rock. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜