What's your favorite and least favorite unreleased Britney track?

Personally, my favorite is baby boy. It's so creepy and has this vibe that makes me feel uneasy but the lyrics are so interesting that they make me love it.

Least Favorite: probably dramatic. It sounds weird but could definitely fit in with songs like Mona Lisa and Rebellion on Original Doll.

Let me know what's yours! I'm really interested in reading y'alls thoughts:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, toxiccriminal said:

To be honest, I haven't listened to enough unreleased tracks to have a least favorite (I know, flop fan :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:...or maybe I'm a super stan because I just know I wouldn't have a least favorite :wink_britney_everytime_white:)

But my favorites (can't choose!) are "Let Go" and "Everyday"!!

Oh honey don’t worry I haven’t heard much either:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

But I still have my favorites:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Exhale+
45 minutes ago, Lemon_Drop said:

My favorite is Slaygest Love :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: (I'm mad that it wasn't included on ITZ)

My least favorite? Red Flop Lipstick :trash_throw_away_recycle: Absolute garbage :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I still don’t get how Jive thought BNG was better than Strangest Love and And Then We Kiss :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Love 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

Favorites Luv The Hurt Away, She'll Never Be Me, Strangest Love, Little Me, Sugarfall, State Of Grace, Let Go, All That She Wants, Dramatic, Abroad, Everyday, This Kiss (really, it had potential)

Tried to reduce my choices but I couldn't.. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Least favorites : Pull Out, Money Love and Happiness, Take Off, Red Hot Lipstick, Get It

Kinda happy Original Doll never happened. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: