Presidential debate stream + comment party

• Exhale+

When? Tuesday, Sept. 29, from 9 to 10:30 p.m. ET. 

Where? Case Western Reserve University and the Cleveland Clinic, in Cleveland. (The University of Notre Dame was originally supposed to host but cited the coronavirus pandemic in withdrawing.)

Who's moderating? Chris Wallace, anchor, Fox News Sunday

Stream: NPR

debate.jpg.e6c817838a6861871e301a2c1fdf2a86.jpg

tenor.gif

original.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=7380029

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden can’t command an empty debate stage, let alone a country. How can we put him in charge?  World, you don’t want him. Trump is an actual leader

Trump clearly forgets that HE is POTUS. These horrible things have happened on HIS watch. Trump is a hypocrite. Im happy that despite him getting stuck into Biden’s kids, Biden hasn’t said anythi

I would also like to add to this topic the FACT that the US does NOT have a “left wing” party. The Democrats are a CENTRE RIGHT party.  The Republicans are a FAR RIGHT party. Also I urg

Posted Images

• Exhale+

I’m not going to watch it but I’ll stay to hear your opinions :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but I'd be down for it if other people are. I'm gonna be watching it anyway! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I’ll be watching and commenting on this thread if you wanna join

Just let me give you one last test, is that a sin? https://soundcloud.com/jacod

3 minutes ago, Brat said:

I’ll be watching and commenting on this thread if you wanna join

Hopefully I'll get to watch the whole thing, but I'm not sure. I've got a lot of stuff to do tonight, but I really want to watch it. If I can't, I'll come here and comment when I can :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

2 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I will be cheering Trump on!!!!!! 🇲🇾

I'm cheering Biden on, but I don't see why we can't still have a good discussion! I would love if this thread was able to remain respectful of other's opinions. You don't see that in many places anymore. See you in this thread later?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I'm cheering Biden on, but I don't see why we can't still have a good discussion! I would love if this thread was able to remain respectful of other's opinions. You don't see that in many places anymore. See you in this thread later?

I was respectful. Enjoy the debate! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+

This is gonna be a long night. I cant hear either side Trump won't shut up

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

• Exhale+

Question: who are the head scientists in charge of COVID? He makes it sound like he spoke to about 5 people and about how the vaccine is progressing but I'd imagine there's like, thousands.