The World’s A Little Bit Blurry: A Billie Eilish Documentary

• Exhale+

The youngest Album of the Year Grammy winner, Queen of Emo pop, making depression a popular trend, Billie Eilish, has an official documentary coming to movie theaters. It will only be available to stream or purchase exclusively on Apple products.

Billie has a great partnership with Apple Music so this isn't surprising that her business relationship with Apple goes to their streaming bideo platforms as well.

The doc is titled "The World's a Little Blurry." It is coming to theaters for a brief run (so she can win Oscars and such) since the Academy Awards basically denounced streaming movies (as it's not a good thing). After the short theatrical run, it will be forever home to apple TV+

We love a woman who knows there is more platforms out there than Spotify and Netflix.

doc-e.jpg.b3a8e2f17fcbec9e7c2452e14fb10a57.jpg

• Haha 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't, because I'm a bad guy 

Billie Eilish has teamed up with Apple for a documentary about her rise to fame! The trailer’s already out:  

Stream WWAFA, WDWG for clear skin 

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, lili_ballet said:

billie ily but 2 and a half hours??😭😭 what in the christopher nolan is this

That's how long all bollywood movies are, So I am already prepared for this :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: