Dua Lipa’s “Levitating” Reaches New Peak On Billboard Hot 100 Seven Weeks After Release #20

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALLY!  BUT, WHERE IS THE PROPER MUSIC VIDEO FOR HALLUCINATE? 

Ava Max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dua Lupus 

Levitating Ft. DaBaby...OUT NOW  

Posted Images

• Exhale+
13 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

A work in progress :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: it was like 54 last time I checked 

America always do her dirty :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

The fact One Kiss was one of the hugest hits of 2018, and still lands #84 in the Billboard :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Super Moderators
On 10/25/2020 at 9:26 PM, Blackout2006 said:

America always do her dirty :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

The fact One Kiss was one of the hugest hits of 2018, and still lands #84 in the Billboard :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

It’s now 26 and climbing. It’s in the top 20 of iTunes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
46 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s now 26 and climbing. It’s in the top 20 of iTunes :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Queen Dula Pepe coming to claim the 3rd hit of this era :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m still mad we let Physical flop with zero pandemic :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Physical was everywhere in the time of its release and still is. But the you guys would rather let masterpieces like this peak at #83 and give tik tok trash like Yummy or stale songs like positions or rap trash the top 3 position :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 1

• Super Moderators
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Physical was everywhere in the time of its release and still is. But the you guys would rather let masterpieces like this peak at #83 and give tik tok trash like Yummy or stale songs like positions or rap trash the top 3 position :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

It was #60 but same energy as #83 :orangu_orangutan_ape: I found out the other day we let Thriller peak at #4 so that’s even more proof that just cause you’re #1 it doesn’t mean **** nowadays if you’re not remembered 

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It was #60 but same energy as #83 :orangu_orangutan_ape: I found out the other day we let Thriller peak at #4 so that’s even more proof that just cause you’re #1 it doesn’t mean **** nowadays if you’re not remembered 

Oops-not me confusing it One Kiss :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: But i mean, for a song as amazing as Physical, it did deserve more than a #60, right? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Very true. Not to mention how this whole sentence exemplifies Britney's discography. Physical will be years remembered for unlike these songs :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1

• CrazyButItFeelsAllright changed the title to Dua Lipa’s “Levitating” Reaches New Peak On Billboard Hot 100 Seven Weeks After Release #20