Dua Lipa’s “Levitating” Reaches New Peak On Billboard Hot 100 Seven Weeks After Release #20

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Screen-Shot-2020-10-03-at-3-22-06-AM.png

:imhere_run_excited:

I released two bops this year and SWU was your choice Roxxiana bop and not Rain on Me

Dynamite getting a Top 10 debut. We love to see it. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

• Haha 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALLY!  BUT, WHERE IS THE PROPER MUSIC VIDEO FOR HALLUCINATE? 

Ava Max >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dua Lupus 

Levitating Ft. DaBaby...OUT NOW  

Posted Images

Just now, Roxxy said:

I released two bops this year and SWU was your choice Roxxiana bop and not Rain on Me

Dynamite getting a Top 10 debut. We love to see it. :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

Don't worry. Rain On Me is really close to Top 10, along with Kings and Queens, and I haven't listened to SWU for months, so it's bound to be overtaken by everything else.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
Just now, Invitation said:

Don't worry. Rain On Me is really close to Top 10, along with Kings and Queens, and I haven't listened to SWU for months, so it's bound to be overtaken by everything else.

AND WHERE IS ICE CREAM?! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:It came out almost the same time as WAP yet it's not even in the Top 10. I even had a playlist with just Ice Cream and WAP in it and had it on repeat for days. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
Just now, Invitation said:

I feel like revealing my top song of the year has my life in Exhale in critical condition atm. A few members have been very vocal about that song 

@blackoutbixxh and I, we gotchu. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Just now, Roxxy said:

AND WHERE IS ICE CREAM?! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:It came out almost the same time as WAP yet it's not even in the Top 10. I even had a playlist with just Ice Cream and WAP in it and had it on repeat for days. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

It's No. 12, but it doesn't fit in The Album, so I think I will stop listening to it :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

I feel like revealing my top song of the year has my life in Exhale in critical condition atm. A few members have been very vocal about that song :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

You’re on notice but we still have two months and the rest of this one :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m a nerd but never reached this peak nerd

WAAAAAAA peak nerd :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

But really we weren't nerds. HUHU. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

League of Legends and World of Warcraft are another league

I had team mates who weren't nerds and like they were cute and cool. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• 3 weeks later...