With Love: Happy 33rd Birthday to Hilary Duff (September 28) + Appreciation Thread

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the Hilary "Hilegend" Appreciation thread hosted by yours truly and dedicated to her other stans @InTheZone4Life  @VCTR, @Roxxy and most importantly, her number one stan @Midnight  Hil

METAMORPHOSIS (2003) #1 USA, CANADA - 3X PLATINUM      

I have arrived

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Happy Birthday to Hilary :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Stranger and Sparks changed the game :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

FeistyInsignificantAustraliansilkyterrie

giphy.gif

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Happy Birthday to Hilary :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Stranger and Sparks changed the game :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

FeistyInsignificantAustraliansilkyterrie

giphy.gif

Both bops that deserved to be number one :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Imma need someone to contribute the many classics she’s been involved with :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I just woke up NO ENTIENDO :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Both bops that deserved to be number one :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

The fact that she released a fan demanded video for Sparks, queen of giving the people what they want :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I have arrived

8692413_orig.gif

Hilary really served us the only Cinderella movie that matters :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Super Moderators
Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

Hilary really served us the only Cinderella movie that matters :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyone who says otherwise is delusional :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: streaming all her albums today :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻