New ABC News Britney Special

• Super Moderators

"Go inside the original celebrity influencer culture with those who created it."

WHERE IS THE LIE :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

There might be three of them but Britney came before the other two which means she invented celebrity influencer culture. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

2 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Why is she being lumped with Kim k and Paris they are famous for being famous there is no correlation. :clownery_makeup_meme:

She has a legit job as a singer. I love Paris and Kim k but its different.

Agree. Paris & Kim wanted to be influencers and wanted the fame & notoriety. Britney did it all without even trying. She could hardly be considered an influencer by today's standards. I think this special is just capitalizing on her name recognition. :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

• Love 3

I’d like to see the angle they approach with Britney is that she really took paparazzi culture to the next level. There was no one in that era that was photographed more. The demand for her pictures literally created websites and an entire culture of media consumption. 

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I’d like to see the angle they approach with Britney is that she really took paparazzi culture to the next level. There was no one in that era that was photographed more. The demand for her pictures literally created websites and an entire culture of media consumption. 

if they put it as if Britney really chose that lifestyle, I swear... :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

She is part of this special only because of Louser and Colon who pushed for the Britney brand and only the Britney brand this past decade. 

I wish they stayed faaar away from her music and marketing decisions. Her life and career is not a f.u.c.k.i.n.g hybrid business model !

• Exhale+

The boomer energy jumped out in the comment section :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

The yt comment section for the trailer is disgusting :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Edited by Towelney
  • Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

22 minutes ago, jennyj said:

This isn't a Britney special... it's a celebrity special and they lumped in Britney with Paris and Kim for whatever reason, even Britney actually worked hard to get where she was.

Anything Britney is mentioned in is a “Britney Special”. 

In 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2007 and 2016 the VMAS were actually named “Britney Spears and guests perform. Awards are given” open a book. 

:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1