Anne Winters dresses up in iconic Madonna looks as she eyes the role in upcoming biopic

• Super Administrators

Anne Winters wants to play Madonna in the queen of pop's upcoming, self-directed biopic. 

Winters, 26, famous for her role in 13 Reasons Why, dressed up in some of Madonna's past iconic lewks. 

At first I was going to drag her, but not going to lie she looks a lot like younger Madonna. Low-key here for it. 

BTW, Winters wasn't officially cast or anything - she's basically hoping Madonna would love these looks so much that she'll land the part that way. :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

What do you think, Exhale?

Related:

Related:

winters.jpg.f4ce0dfddfc8deb16d845380c27b1f00.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg, she actually DOES look like Madonna, if she dresses up as her :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Which we all really cant say the same of :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat::

britney-lifetime-1484804393.jpg?crop=1xw

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Yeah, Britney right here doesn't look like Madonna. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She seems really confident in her captions.  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:  Imagine if Madonna hires her makeup artists but not her.  :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:  I think Miley looks more like Madonna

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

They look so similar :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

She’s a little TOO OVER CONFIDENT and DESPERATE for me :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Might look the part, but I don’t like how she’s been shading other actresses who are also “on sight” to play queen M .. 

NEXT

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

OMFG! Even as Brunette Madonna, she looks the same. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Well, in the end she got what she wanted: contacted by M herself. 

Let’s see if everyone can blow up Chris Evan’s instagram to share again his camera roll. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: