First look at Camila Cabello as Cinderella

• Super Administrators

Camila Cabello is playing Cinderella in a new live adaptation. See the full cast list here.

Photos from the film / on set hit the Internet. 

How are we feeling about this, Exhale? I know Camila is controversial here so please keep it cute.

Ei4gHbTXkAMabfh?format=jpg&name=medium
Ei4gG8sXsAEWCEY?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei4gG8tXgAEwsWM?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei4gHkHX0AIDUbx?format=jpg&name=medium

Ei4qh-EXgAAQNpq?format=jpg&name=large

Ei4qjS3XsAAeEGL?format=png&name=small

Related:

cinderella.jpg.5040682d79d3da575648becd17b13760.jpg

• Love 2
  • Dislike 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only Cinderella that matters is on the Britney album, track 8. 

I think Lily James as Cinderella remains as the best portrayal tbh 

Let's not forget.    

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Shes a really good actress, but to be bad that since her career is over , her racist past will unfortunately stop the movie from going successful

• Dislike 1
  • Like 4

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Twitter Team
11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Shes a really good actress, but to be bad that since her career is over , her racist past will unfortunately stop the movie from going successful

it's called PAST for a reason :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: Thank god people learn from their mistakes, learn and grow 

• Love 8
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

it's called PAST for a reason :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: Thank god people learn from their mistakes, learn and grow 

Yeah ive moved on already from it, obviously she was young and everyone makes mistake. I even did crazy **** when i was younger. But some people really prefer to stick to old as tale issues :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 2
  • Like 4

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Iconic 4 U said:

You called me Cinderella
All you had to do was yell
And I'd be there for you

:lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Here i am, so try to forgive me :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I dont believe in fairytales :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

But here we are with nothing, honestly :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Ive had enough! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Im not gonna staaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

I can’t wait for this. The movie doesn’t need to be a big box office success, but Camila does need to deliver an outstanding performance to revive her career again and help people to move on from the drama.

The music alone from this film should be enough to save her if done right.

I know she can do it, I have every faith in her.  I’m so glad she’s got an opportunity this big to introduce her to a whole new audience. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1