Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake & Justine Skye in the studio together with Timbaland

Slayer

• Exhale+

What if this will become the lovesounds/purpose 2.0 everyone has been wanting :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Timberlake is a idiot, but he knows how to serve BOPS :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Justin Bieber boo better slay hard with his upcoming album after the mess that was his own Britney Jean moment :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

Justin Bieber's last album wasn't that good so I'm hoping Timbaland and JT do everything and JB just sings on the track... I'm excited for this though it'll be good for both of their careers

• Exhale+

Ugh my brain can't process both Justin's working together lol :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:.

I love me some jt music but does this not feel desperate to anyone? I've just recently come to appreciate jb so maybe thats why lol. I just don't feel like jt would have worked with these younger artist had it not been for his flop album. 

I'm excited to see the outcome I love both!

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

This should be fun! Itll be hard to distinguish who's singing cause they sound identical to me but I'm here for it!

How many young people don't know who justin Timberlake is though??:embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Get me those futuresexlovesounds:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

The music video should be them showering together :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

what a perfect moment for drop a bomb in that studio :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

tumblr_mraiazUPNN1sef6uso1_500.gif

Not the Beyonce Japanese Water commercial ad :orangu_orangutan_ape::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+

Three average sexists coming together for a final try at becoming relevant again :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: It will flop, just like their personalities :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, alexxxx said:

Imagine Britney and S*l*na at the studio together to counter this. Actually I'd rather not have B's comeback be with such a flop:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Such a flop? Are we talking about someone with 25 top 40 hits and three consecutive number one albums? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻