This Day in Pop: Britney performs at the Apple Music Festival in 2016 (September 27)

• Super Moderators

apple.jpg.550f3b462fee411d6cd85e0ba8e5c424.jpg 020.jpg

On September 27, 2016, Britney Spears performed at The Roundhouse as the eighth concert of the 10th annual Apple Music Festival (which would turn out to be the last one).

The concert was an adaptation of her Britney: Piece of Me show that she presented in Las Vegas, with a few changes since she didn't count with all the props and the shape of the Planet Hollywood stage. In terms of the songs she performed, Everytime and I Love Rock 'N' Roll were removed from the setlist.

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

The fact she used 1999 CD Vocals for BOMT and basically her whole performance was LAZINESS. RCA is such a potato-sack compared to Jive's promotion for Britney OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

But it should already be a discussion on how RCA is still a label to this day, when Jive who held the biggest stars of their times, got closed for going "bankrupt" OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

• Exhale+

I was really dissapointed with Britney in this performance, because she was not even dancing that much to use the lip sync excuse but considering she iss in a conservataship she knows just milking off her brand, i see her reason for such lack of energy OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

• Exhale+

But unlike me, some people are really being harsh to Britney on the comments, my above comment is like Butterflies and roses compared to some of them OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

• Exhale+

Overall, the whole night was a 2.5/5 for me, but i can understand why it was an amazing night for people who went to the concert OrangeLivelyDorado-size_restricted.gif

• Exhale+

She did so well here and the crowd was great, imagine being there :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Exhale+

I so love this show, I watch it often. She has great energy and the camera angles are really nice. I was a bit put off that she didn’t sing anything live. And being in such a small intimate venue that was very obvious. But it’s a great show, and since we have this recording I can forgive Planet Hollywood for not doing an official POM Vegas DVD. 

And check out this audience view for WB, it slays.  :tear_tissue_crying_wendy_williams_red_sobbing_sad_napkin:   :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...