2003 BoA and Britney Korean special

• Exhale+

I found these videos a few days ago of a SBS (Seoul Broadcasting System) feature from 2003 titled BoA & Britney Special. Seeing Britney and BoA interact is probably the weirdest and yet most wholesome thing I’ve ever seen. Also, TVXQ made their debut here?? :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white: This has to be one of the most iconic moments of all time in pop culture history.

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

• Super Moderators

Britney invented / discovered the Hallyu wave. She knew that SoKor would eventually become one of the world's top music markets so she went and promoted ITZ there, a few years before the Hallyu wave began to take over the world. A queen who is truly ahead of her time. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

- Britney (with a fake voice): Yayy :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:thank you, this is so nice:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

- Interpreter: Do you know what it's for?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

- Britney: No I don't. What is it for? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: this conversation always cracks me up

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Exhale+
18 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

what happened to BoA? She had so many cool songs. Is she still in the business? 

She's definitely still releasing music. Her ninth Korean album, Woman, came out in 2018. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

"So why don't we make a little room in my BMW, babe, searching for some peace of mind"

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, YeezusChrist said:

BoA is a kween for those not familiar.

Yesss I love Eat You Up! :melt_weird_drift_wow: I hate how under appreciated she is on here. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

For all you anime fans, she did Every Heart, the fourth ending theme from Inuyasha. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Twitter Team
17 hours ago, 5HINee said:

- Britney (with a fake voice): Yayy :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:thank you, this is so nice:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

- Interpreter: Do you know what it's for?:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

- Britney: No I don't. What is it for? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: this conversation always cracks me up

i can't at that cheap present :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

16 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I was just watching this performance yesterday! I have era DVDs for each album! So Fab, but she looked over it being on stage.  

That’s cool! Where do you get your era DVDs from? 😃

• Exhale+
39 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

That’s cool! Where do you get your era DVDs from? 😃

I got them from this guy in Vietnam, his store is BMFMbyGavin on Facebook! You can also find them on BSAvenue.com. So Fab!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i can't at that cheap present :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

it must be something traditional and yeah that thing definitely looks cheap on a national tv channel:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I would gift a hanbok.

cf824ae32f01b196545cdd71e8b0cb9f.jpg

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I got them from this guy in Vietnam, his store is BMFMbyGavin on Facebook! You can also find them on BSAvenue.com. So Fab!  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Omg I love BSFM! I haven’t ordered from him in a while but I need to. 😍