This Day in Pop: Britney releases "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic" EP + DVD in 2005 (September 26 - 27)

• Super Moderators

britneykevin.jpg.778df5ab45fa04911ae6c5a4603d941c.jpg35a2bb90ab67ac4ebdd13b17fcfd0705.jpg

On September 26, 2005, Britney Spears released her first extended play Britney & Kevin: Chaotic. It was derived from her first reality show of the same name, which used the track Chaotic as its intro.

Someday (I Will Understand) was the only official single that came from this EP, but Chaotic was promoted in Japan as well.

It consists of 3 tracks:

1. Chaotic
  2. Someday (I Will Understand)
  3. Mona Lisa

The UK and Japan versions got the bonus track Over to You Now, while the International version got Someday (I Will Understand) (Hi-Bias Signature Radio Remix).

717Dbru8ykL._SL1066_.jpg

On September 27, 2005, Britney & Kevin: Chaotic... the DVD & More was released in the United States. The DVD contains the series' five episodes, as well as unreleased footage and music videos for Do Somethin' and Someday (I Will Understand). Also included is a photo gallery of the couple's wedding ceremony. Spears' first extended play of the same name was included as a bonus CD to the DVD release.

Britney & Kevin: Chaotic... the DVD:

1. Can You Handle My Truth
  2. Who Said Anything About Love
  3. ...Scared to Love You
  4. Magic Happens
  5. Veil of Secrecy

Britney & Kevin: Chaotic... the DVD - Bonus features:

1. Someday (I Will Understand) (The Making of)
  2. Someday (I Will Understand) (Music video)
  3. Do Somethin' (Music video)

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHERE ARE MY CHAOTIC (track) STANS AT? 

who needed more?

On September 26, 2005, Britney Spears released her first extended play Britney & Kevin: Chaotic. It was derived from her first reality show of the same name, which used the track Chaotic as its in

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

It was only 5 episodes? I thought they were more:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

who needed more? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
25 minutes ago, Midnight said:

This is the only item of hers I don't own :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake: 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I did buy it a few years ago. Chaotic and Blackout were the last Britney albums I got. I even got the B in the Mix albums first :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

• Exhale+
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I did buy it a few years ago. Chaotic and Blackout were the last Britney albums I got. I even got the B in the Mix albums first :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: not the remix album before Blackout :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

I need this deleted. That show and that relationship was the beginning of the Britney backlash. It lasted a long arse 4 years. Kevin was really her Poison arrow. Only used her for clout. 

It got even worse when you find out he left a pregnant woman for her. 

Then a reality show happened sometime last decade. Shars and Kevin's eldest daughter basically called Britney the biggest homewrecker. And called her dad A dead beat dad who Only slept with famous people to rob them blind. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+

Analytics Fact: The Britney Keven Chaotic EP Has sold over 70k DVDs Globally. In fact, there were still hundred and thousands of Chaotic E.Ps left in the werehouse, to be sold :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga: