Taylor Swift's "folklore" returns to #1, breaks Whitney Houston record

• Exhale+

Taylor Swift's folklore returns to #1 on the Billboard 200 for a seventh non-consecutive week with 87K units.

She surprised Whitney Houston for most cumulative weeks at #1 among women.

Folklore now has the most weeks at #1 since Drake’s Views topped the charts for for 13 nonconsecutive weeks in 2016.

Thoughts, Exhale?!

folklore.jpg

Related:

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

"folklore" will forever describe the way that 2020 felt for most people.

I was watching Taylor's Grammy acceptance speeches for AOTY for "Fearless" & "1989" and I couldn't help but try to picture what she will say once she receives it for the third time next year. I really do think that she is going to sweep. Though there were a lot of great releases during the last year, I really do think that she has this in the bag already.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Stefani said:

Of course it's selling well; it's predominantly a folk album, and she basically lassoed back the MAGA crowd that she lost after Reputation and Lover. :nopingout_meme:

I'm calling bull**** on this. Taylor literally came out against Trump and has since then actively spoken out against him and spoke in support of Womens and LGBTQ+ Rights. Trump Supporters aren't pushing Taylor; Taylor is pushing Taylor.

Trying to talk down her being the biggest selling act of the year because ''ugh country music means trump!'' is petty and factually incorrect.

• Like 4