YouTube channel Spill made a documentary on Britney's situation

In all seriousness, I love my girl Spill (even if she does dress like Annie Wilkes). But I am a little sad that they didn't mention yet another of the factors that contributed to Britney's mental space at the time; her aunt's then-recent death from cancer shortly before she shaved her head.

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators
On 9/27/2020 at 1:47 AM, Blackout2006 said:

The video was extremely well-researched and even mentioned breatheheavy and how Jamie tried closing off @Jordan Miller site, they did a very good job with the video!

not them featuring SmileHeavy and the thirst thread though :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
On 9/29/2020 at 7:36 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

In all seriousness, I love my girl Spill (even if she does dress like Annie Wilkes). But I am a little sad that they didn't mention yet another of the factors that contributed to Britney's mental space at the time; her aunt's then-recent death from cancer shortly before she shaved her head.

or the multiple times the paparazzi caught her between the hospitalizations where she was seen acting perfectly normal, or that she went on to do the M + M Tour in 2007, recorded an album, etc.

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

they did a very good job:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: the second part is heartbreaking it’s like a summary of all the things that are wrong it made me emotional:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

reading the mail again about Lou Taylor made me like :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I know we constantly joke about it, but when you read it again it's like :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 1

• Exhale+
On 9/25/2020 at 9:08 PM, Salsa555 said:

A channel called Deep Dive are also doing a three part series, airing the 1st October!

The only trailer i could find was on Twitter https://twitter.com/DeepDiveTweets/status/1306371331022376960?s=19

Let's hope both add fire & momentum to the movement ❤

It’s out!

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀