Work *****... Anyone else just get annoyed by it now?

Just curious because whenever I listen to it now, knowing it's 99.9% Myah Marie REALLY bugs me.

And also the fact she lipped to that for nearly 6 years.

No shade at Britney, but the whole album in general ****s me off for this reason!

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't hear something that's not there 

No, I still absolutely love the song.

Just curious because whenever I listen to it now, knowing it's 99.9% Myah Marie REALLY bugs me. And also the fact she lipped to that for nearly 6 years. No shade at Britney, but the whole al

6 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

It’s a good song an I hear only Britney on it(lead vocal).. the attitude can’t be cloned..

stop ruining songs with myah already 

Same, I don't hear Myah - I hate people who try to ruin the experience, let us enjoy the music!

• Love 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

It's our absolute jam in my friends circle. It is part of pop culture now. "You want to move out from your parents house? You gotta work *****. You want to pay for membership on Grindr? You gotta work *****." 

So it has actually aged like a fine wine. Actual bop. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I remember when it leaked and everybody was freaking out and I was like "omg when her version leaks it will slaaaaaayy" and then it was on itunes and it was the same and I didn't understand anything :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

But it REALLY grew on me, I believe the POM pre recorded vocals are all hers.

I kinda hate it now because I don't remember who, but someone somewhere on the internet pointed out how ****ed up was that she was forced to work and scream "now get to work *****" for her fans for 6 years. Like way too twisted for me and it ruined the song, but I hope one day I can get over that and bop to it again

• Like 3

WB remains a banger in my book. Some fans trashed the song when it came out, trashed the song a year later and some still do to this day. But that didnt stop the track to become one of Britney's signature tunes, and Im at peace with that. I dont personaly click to listen to it, but whenever it comes on shuffle I make sure to jam to it :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Like 1