Jump to content

Photographer Randee St. Nicholas shares new photo of Britney from her "Prerogative Ego" campaign


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I mean that was obvious when there was a huge gap from the single release and video release. Also all her onset photos she shared on her social media of the original video were removed so yeah pretty much confirms it. That music video happened because they have to have a video and can't use David's so basically piggying back on what was supposed to be just photos for the booklet and promotional shots if the whole lachappelle thing was still happening as I think they were probably gonna use that one photo since I'm sure La Chappelle's licensing fee to use that image will be expensive to use. You can tell it was shot within a day and the reason why we have so many screen shots is they used up most of the time to shoot the video and probably snuck in a few shots here and there. 

 

I still think Britney and her father had a big fight over that video...

And that's why she's doing what she is today.

  • Love 2
Link to post
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny how this was almost used as the cover for the Glory re-release and it's now being used to promote the fragrance 

with a good team and out of the conservatorship Britney can still run the world   

OMG I have a similar top! 

Posted Images

  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I still think Britney and her father had a big fight over that video...

And that's why she's doing what she is today.

Oh yeah seeing as how he shut down Domination out of spite costing a HUGE loss, I mean it caught everyone else off like Nappytabs. It's like everyone just found out they got fired

Seeing how provocative she was in the video and hints of religion (like adam and eve) I'm sure there's more that would have made more sense of the video but the one we saw was probably them trying to salvage it yet he still wasn't pleased

Link to post
4 hours ago, Puppy said:

So I guess it was one of the options but they settled on the screen shot one for the cover but there was never any talk of a re release of the album besides fan rumors. 

The desert one was originally supposed to be the cover of the Glory album since it was shot by David Lachapelle. I think Randee only intended on just doing photos for the booklet but got promoted to the cover when they axed the original make me video. 

I wanna say her graphic designer (idk someone who works for Britney) confirmed the album cover we have now was *not* the original cover and the desert pic was chosen in 2020. That information, along with the leaking of the cover that featured this photo, to me suggested her team made a few different covers before they settled on the chains picture. 
 

This was interesting to me for a couple of reasons

1. It confirmed Randee did a full professional shoot. LaChapelle was already out of the picture by then, so it’s to be assumed these were contenders for the album artwork. Why did we only get 1 released photo and screenshots?

2. The fact they chose a LaChapelle picture over Randee’s. I’ve stated this theory before and a lot of stans say it’s not credible because her team “isn’t that smart” (which I agree, they’re pretty dumb), but her team does know how to work Britney’s social media to push a certain narrative. By the time Glory was re-released, it’s obvious Team B knew they lost the support of diehard fans. We were vocal about protesting the brand, right down to The Zone being a flop. How do they fix this issue? The LaChapelle picture is great for two reasons: 1. If they GP loves anything about Britney, they love to hear that she’s in tip top shape. This image shows off her body (look at the headlines that came out when this picture was released. BRITNEY UPDATES ALBUM PICTURE AND SHOWS OFF HOT BODY) and 2. It caters to the FreeBritney movement. They knew we wanted the original video. Heck, it’s heavily speculated the original video was leaked by her team to distract from the movement (funnily enough, the leaked version is THEIR edit). They knew we knew the concepts in the original video were her ideas. What better way of making it appear that Britney is “in control” by officially releasing something from her passion project? Let alone something from that project that was so clearly a message she wanted to get out? It was honestly a genius and subtle move. The worst part? It worked on us. Releasing Mood Ring shortly afterwards was just the icing on the cake. I was genuinely expecting them to release more material that the diehard fans would eat up such as Mood Ring or even the original image. It was truly a smart move on their behalf (one of the very few)

  • Love 2
Link to post
14 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I wanna say her graphic designer (idk someone who works for Britney) confirmed the album cover we have now was *not* the original cover and the desert pic was chosen in 2020. That information, along with the leaking of the cover that featured this photo, to me suggested her team made a few different covers before they settled on the chains picture. 
 

This was interesting to me for a couple of reasons

1. It confirmed Randee did a full professional shoot. LaChapelle was already out of the picture by then, so it’s to be assumed these were contenders for the album artwork. Why did we only get 1 released photo and screenshots?

2. The fact they chose a LaChapelle picture over Randee’s. I’ve stated this theory before and a lot of stans say it’s not credible because her team “isn’t that smart” (which I agree, they’re pretty dumb), but her team does know how to work Britney’s social media to push a certain narrative. By the time Glory was re-released, it’s obvious Team B knew they lost the support of diehard fans. We were vocal about protesting the brand, right down to The Zone being a flop. How do they fix this issue? The LaChapelle picture is great for two reasons: 1. If they GP loves anything about Britney, they love to hear that she’s in tip top shape. This image shows off her body (look at the headlines that came out when this picture was released. BRITNEY UPDATES ALBUM PICTURE AND SHOWS OFF HOT BODY) and 2. It caters to the FreeBritney movement. They knew we wanted the original video. Heck, it’s heavily speculated the original video was leaked by her team to distract from the movement (funnily enough, the leaked version is THEIR edit). They knew we knew the concepts in the original video were her ideas. What better way of making it appear that Britney is “in control” by officially releasing something from her passion project? Let alone something from that project that was so clearly a message she wanted to get out? It was honestly a genius and subtle move. The worst part? It worked on us. Releasing Mood Ring shortly afterwards was just the icing on the cake. I was genuinely expecting them to release more material that the diehard fans would eat up such as Mood Ring or even the original image. It was truly a smart move on their behalf (one of the very few)

True, this was not the original artwork but a rework done this year, along with the scrapped Randee photoshoot options.

We don't know why they also scrapped Randee's photoshoot, but we know first hand that Britney herself picked the screen capture for the cover when Lachapelle was scrapped.

The plot of them getting licensing to use the Lachapelle picture is obviously a very smart move, and one of the very little few, of Britney's team to get her up during quarantine. In the other hand, in Britney's original video case, none of the leaks were done on purpose and with this I'm also talking songs, pictures and videos. Timing sometimes makes it look like it, but it's not.

Even the Candies unretouched picture was a plot done by some inside fans who used a media outlet mail to spread the info that Britney herself leaked the pics while they knew that the leak was done because someone got a hold of the whole set from Mark Liddell's server

  • Love 2
Link to post
24 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

True, this was not the original artwork but a rework done this year, along with the Randee photoshoot.

We don't know why they also scrapped Randee's photoshoot, but we know first hand that Britney herself picked the screen capture for the cover when Lachapelle was scrapped.

The plot of them getting licensing to use the Lachapelle picture is obviously a very smart move, and one of the very little few, of Britney's team to get her up during quarantine. In the other hand, in Britney's original video case, none of the leaks were done on purpose and with this I'm also talking songs, pictures and videos. Timing sometimes makes it look like it, but it's not.

Even the Candies unretouched picture was a plot done by some inside fans who used a media outlet mail to spread the info that Britney herself leaked the pics while they knew that the leak was done because someone got a hold of the whole set from Mark Liddell's server

Oh very interesting! I had no idea about a lot of that. Always thought the Candies shoot was leaked by her. Also had no idea Britney chose the screenshot lol maybe she just really didn’t like Randee’s photos?

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block