Photographer Randee St. Nicholas shares new photo of Britney from her "Prerogative Ego" campaign

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny how this was almost used as the cover for the Glory re-release and it's now being used to promote the fragrance 

with a good team and out of the conservatorship Britney can still run the world   

OMG I have a similar top! 

Posted Images

She looks ******* hot :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: but I don’t understand why this woman has to add so many lighting to her photoshoots. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

I’m glad desertNey was used for the Glory 2020 cover instead. That picture slays way harder.

Also, I thought they were using that 2013 pre-Britney Jean era photo for Prerogative Ego? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
23 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

It was leaked in LQ when the official Glory 2020 cover was unveiled 

So I guess it was one of the options but they settled on the screen shot one for the cover but there was never any talk of a re release of the album besides fan rumors. 

The desert one was originally supposed to be the cover of the Glory album since it was shot by David Lachapelle. I think Randee only intended on just doing photos for the booklet but got promoted to the cover when they axed the original make me video. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sochaotic said:

that’s gotta be the same pic. the lashes are TOO similar. 

I thought I was the only one who noiced that lol It has to be the same photo/face. She has done it before with two promo photos for Private Show so it wouldn't be a surprise.

1 hour ago, Puppy said:

So I guess it was one of the options but they settled on the screen shot one for the cover but there was never any talk of a re release of the album besides fan rumors. 

The desert one was originally supposed to be the cover of the Glory album since it was shot by David Lachapelle. I think Randee only intended on just doing photos for the booklet but got promoted to the cover when they axed the original make me video. 

I think they already canned everything from David by the time this and the video were shot. These were shot at the same time as the official make me video in mid July.

• Super Moderators
31 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I think they already canned everything from David by the time this and the video were shot. These were shot at the same time as the official make me video in mid July.

I mean that was obvious when there was a huge gap from the single release and video release. Also all her onset photos she shared on her social media of the original video were removed so yeah pretty much confirms it. That music video happened because they have to have a video and can't use David's so basically piggying back on what was supposed to be just photos for the booklet and promotional shots if the whole lachappelle thing was still happening as I think they were probably gonna use that one photo since I'm sure La Chappelle's licensing fee to use that image will be expensive to use. You can tell it was shot within a day and the reason why we have so many screen shots is they used up most of the time to shoot the video and probably snuck in a few shots here and there. 

• Love 1