Brian Friedman praises Blackout and continues to support the #FreeBritney movement!

• Exhale+

This is so sweet, I love seeing him support her :)

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

• Super Moderators

He's really promoting the Blackout Megarate that's coming this weekend. Oh Brian. We see you.  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3
  • Haha 4

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
Just now, blackoutbixxh said:

I hope you sent in your rates for Sunday @BrianFriedman :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

He better have given Why Should I Be Sad an 11 :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I'm caught up in the middle, jumping through the riddle, I'm falling just a little tonight.

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

He's really promoting the Blackout Megarate that's coming this weekend. Oh Brian. We see you.  :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I don't even have to do my own promo, oh wow :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

He better have given Why Should I Be Sad an 11 :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Maybe he’ll release his original Gimme More choreography when the song takes it’s throne as the #1 Blackout song :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Towelney said:

Didn’t he say he has the Gimme More choreo with Britney? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

If he does he needs to share it :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

14 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

If he does he needs to share it :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

16 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Didn’t he say he has the Gimme More choreo with Britney? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I finally found what’s missing in my life

2007 Britney doing Friedman-Level choreo to gimme more :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

As he should. I pray for the day the queen and her right hand knight get to work together again without Jamie and his leeches around. There I said it and I will never take it back  :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: