Channing Tatum shares new photo of his shredded body

8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I used to like him back in the day, but I don't know he's just not aging the way I want him to. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Same gurl.... he's still got a hot body.. but something about his face is off putting or maybe it's the way he composes himself.... I really don't know lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm ready Channing  

Then I’ll take him 

Pull the receipts! There was a thread about our celebrity fantasies months ago... I was the first to claim Channing after MANY pages. He’s mine   Channing, I’m ready for you daddy 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, jennyj said:

Same gurl.... he's still got a hot body.. but something about his face is off putting or maybe it's the way he composes himself.... I really don't know lol.

Very that! I mean, i'm still down for a fruck i mean he's still technically and objectively hot like he's still waaay above average for sure let's be honest but like i'm not crazy about him and yes it's the face like I'm not feeling the OH-MY-GOD-MY-PRINCE and I need to have that. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
16 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Very that! I mean, i'm still down for a fruck i mean he's still technically and objectively hot like he's still waaay above average for sure let's be honest but like i'm not crazy about him and yes it's the face like I'm not feeling the OH-MY-GOD-MY-PRINCE and I need to have that. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

That's because you've found yours already :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:Henry Cavill Is Actually Prince Eric, And This Picture Is Proof Of It

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

That's because you've found yours already 

PERIOD and PERIOD. We been knew. You def check all the boxes, Witcher. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Can I check up on it tonight? 

Sure. Come over and check up on it, i'mma let you work up on it. Ladies let 'em check up on it, watch it while he check up on it. Dip it, pop it, twerk it, stop it, check on me tonight. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜