Channing Tatum shares new photo of his shredded body

Just last year, he shared a nude photo of himself in the shower after losing a bet to Jessie J, but he shows off his more shredded and lean figure today.

How do you feel about his transformation? Do you have anything to say to him? What would you let him...?

NINTCHDBPICT000486789101.jpg

120176778-10158702396974116-235876164711

channing.jpg.617e648b756961c88653417a1f954b4d.jpg

Related: 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm ready Channing  

Then I’ll take him 

Pull the receipts! There was a thread about our celebrity fantasies months ago... I was the first to claim Channing after MANY pages. He’s mine   Channing, I’m ready for you daddy 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Pull the receipts! There was a thread about our celebrity fantasies months ago... I was the first to claim Channing after MANY pages. He’s mine :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

Channing, I’m ready for you daddy :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 2
  • Haha 6

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Pull the receipts! There was a thread about our celebrity fantasies months ago... I was the first to claim Channing after MANY pages. He’s mine :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

Channing, I’m ready for you daddy :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

Not tonight @blackoutbixxh tonight Channing is all mine. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5523890

What chu gonna do bout it ?

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

I prefer the picture in the shower. His body looks better with a bit of meat on it.

I like something to grab onto and keep me warm.

Nothing worse than trying to hug a ribcage... :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators

I used to like him back in the day, but I don't know he's just not aging the way I want him to. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

Muscular dudes just don't do it for me. Never have. Give me a dude with a fluffy/pudgy dad bod and I'm a happy camper, trucker, and gamer geek. But, nonetheless...he's a hottie. 

16 minutes ago, SouthernOreo said:

Muscular dudes just don't do it for me. Never have. Give me a dude with a fluffy/pudgy dad bod and I'm a happy camper, trucker, and gamer geek. But, nonetheless...he's a hottie. 

So you like a guy like this.

fat-man-transparent-fat-man-fat-guy-at-m