Demi Lovato and fiancé Max Ehrich break up

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is so sad, I was rooting for them    Oh well,  someone tell Max I'm available 

I knew this was gonna happen the moment those old “Selena tweets” came out.. There’s no way in hell Demi would have just put that aside based on how egotistical she is. Her obsession with Se

Aw that sucks! Just when Demi was finally stable and happy, THIS happens! I just hope this doesnt lead her to do more drugs or worse, overdose

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yea tbh breakups SUCK, but imagine if this was all unfolding in 2 years from now or more. 

Yes I guess you have a point there, Im just worried for her :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:... This was supposed to be her comeback year and instead it has become into yet another challenging year :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:.

5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Just when Demi was finally stable

I'm terribly sorry my friend but she has never ever been stable since the overdosing/break-ups things. I mean, look at her. She rants at Twitter, then disables all her media accounts, then does drugs, then has song about it, then she plays the victim card etc. Ara far as I can tell, what would help her would be distancing herself from 'fame'.

• Like 4

I don't get these celebrities at all anyway. I wouldn't get engaged to anyone before having dated him for - at least- a year or two. - It doesn't surprise me that Demi & hottie broke up - they basically didn't really know each other. 

I hope that Demi will stay sober and sees that the break-up might have been a good decision in the end. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

Break ups absolutely suck man. I genuinely feel sorry for her, I think they where definitely in love and I was rooting for them. I hope she finds the strength to deal with this and move on and put him in the past. 

She might have been in love but he was using her from the jump.

• Like 1