Chance the Rapper says Justin Bieber's new album is as good as Michael Jackson's "Off The Wall"

Hahahaha there’s no way he really believes that right? Especially after the release of Holy... I mean, it’s not a terrible song but to compare it to Off The Wall... I have to laugh

Here comes Changes part 2 with a Hillsong twist 😌

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

So his new record is confirmed a disco record like exhale said? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Because off the wall was a disco album :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

It doesn’t make sense to release Holy as the first single if the new album is disco :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

But that was just a rumor anyway, the studio he was recording in had a neon lighted sign that said Disco and it was seen in a Miley photo too. Probably unrelated to the genre of music they’re going for.

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

It doesn’t make sense to release Holy as the first single if the new album is disco :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

But that was just a rumor anyway, the studio he was recording in had a neon lighted sign that said Disco and it was seen in a Miley photo too. Probably unrelated to the genre of music they’re going for.

Yeah but i mean why out of all albums, would he go for Off the wall? its such a random choice to pick and if youre talking of disco, it would make upmost sense to say yr record will be as good as Off the wall :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Guess we just have to WAIT...and see :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah but i mean why out of all albums, would he go for Off the wall? its such a random choice to pick and if youre talking of disco, it would make upmost sense to say yr record will be as good as Off the wall :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Guess we just have to WAIT...and see :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Yeah I would feel worried if I were JB. Not good to set the expectations that high 🤣 Especially after whatever his Changes era was :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Yeah I would feel worried if I were JB. Not good to set the expectations that high 🤣 Especially after whatever his Changes era was :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Same. I stan Purpose but after the mess that was Changes i dont know how it will fare out :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

But hey, it was only after Myah Marie Jean that Britney gave us Glory, right? So you never know:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

ground breaking

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

and unlike anything that's ever been done before

:praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Well, how many times we've heard such statements? I mean, let the music speak for itself. Also, why on the Earth would anyone compare their "totally unique" piece of art to someone else's "totally unique" piece of art?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Otaner said:

Just like Art Pop was overhyped as the best album in pop and it came crashing down.

Ok but let's see if his album has a song as fantastic and incredible as G.U.Y. aka the Bad Romance of this generation!!!!:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Peanut said:

Ok but let's see if his album has a song as fantastic and incredible as G.U.Y. aka the Bad Romance of this generation!!!!:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

Sweetie G.U.Y. Is no where near bad romance ... that’s such a reach.... Sour Candy is better in every way !! Bad romance is the bad romance of this generation and nothing can ever compre to that masterpiece... 

• Love 1