This Day in Pop: Britney releases I'm a Slave 4 U in 2001 (September 24)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So help me if anyone mentions changing the lyrics 

On September 24, 2001, Britney Spears released I'm a Slave 4 U, the lead single off her third studio album Britney. Chad Hugo and Pharrell Williams (The Neptunes) wrote and produced the track. The son

The start of the greatest era of Britney's entire career. We shouldn't deny it, and we shouldn't try to hide it. 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators

• Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, popprison said:

Wow I can't believe it was directed by the same guy and on the same day as Whenever Wherever

yeah!  she spoke about it when she was interviewed for MTV Latin America

• Love 2
  • Like 1

• Exhale+

I’m A Slave 4 U is such a bop! image.gif.4bacebfdcc58af6eb4f1329b73c68479.gif

37 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

So help me if anyone mentions changing the lyrics :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

“All you people look at me like I’m an old lady  
Well did you ever think it’d be okay   
For me to be a slave 4 u” :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

”I’m independent 4 me    
I can hold it, I can control it” :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

12 minutes ago, Midnight said:

That's my all time fave cd single art from hers.

slave_eu_cd.jpg

Stunning! :eyes_britney_laugh:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+

Her best song in the history of ever!!!!

Not even Gimme More can top it.

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

• Exhale+
59 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The start of the greatest era of Britney's entire career. We shouldn't deny it, and we shouldn't try to hide it. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Roxyyyyyyyyy @Roxxy. I thought you weren’t posting for a while. How are you. I’ve missed exchanging posts with you 

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

• Super Moderators
15 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Roxyyyyyyyyy @Roxxy. I thought you weren’t posting for a while. How are you. I’ve missed exchanging posts with you 

Hi Sam! Yes, i'm back. I missed you too. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hi Sam! Yes, i'm back. I missed you too. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Love to see you back. You are the queen , the heart and soul of Exhale. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I was shocked with the I’m slave 4 u video... I was 11 years old so you know I had a little meltdown but then I couldn’t stop watching it 

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

The start of the greatest era of Britney's entire career. We shouldn't deny it, and we shouldn't try to hide it. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I just remembered you wanted to do the Britney anniversaries, but I thought you wouldn't come back in a while :P