Ava Max's Amazon concert is a visual spectacle

• Super Administrators

Ava Max performed a concert for Amazon, and her set was incredible.

I'm loving Heaven & Hell, so this was pretty fun to watch.

Thoughts, Exhale?

ava-amazon.jpg.861c3cb41444521e8540a65b35243b03.jpg

Related:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

I think she has a few supporter's like me as her sound is pure pop. 

Not rap, hip hop or any other infused genre. But pure pop. 

But I don't think anybody in this forum likes her at all. 

God I need to move to Europe where Pure in your face pop is appreciated still

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

God I need to move to Europe where Pure in your face pop is appreciated still

Funny you mention Europe! I assumed she was European when I first heard her songs because it just sounds like europop. In the US the "in" sound is like trap/pop or trap/hip hop. I feel like it's been 5 years of this sound and frankly I'm tired of it. I love Ava's whole album, every song sounds good. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

Wow her live vocals are incredible, I never knew

There's no way those vocals are live.  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:    That's some lip syncing if I've ever seen it.

But definitely it is visually really great. 

I'm not a Ava Max fan...I like some of her stuff but this was fun.

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

Wow her live vocals are incredible, I never knew

There is some clear editing here... they must have pitch corrected after the fact.  You can hear it during her runs.

8 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

There's no way those vocals are live.  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:    That's some lip syncing if I've ever seen it.

But definitely it is visually really great. 

I'm not a Ava Max fan...I like some of her stuff but this was fun.

I think they simply did vocal editing after the performance.  So, it's technically LIVE but because there is no audience, they exported the audio as a separate file and fixed the flats... you can hear it in her vibrato in the runs. 

I want to like Ava Max but there's just too much about her that we have seen before and I just... IDK.... I love her album, though.  It's true pop.  I just wish it was more organic. 

9 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think they simply did vocal editing after the performance.  So, it's technically LIVE but because there is no audience, they exported the audio as a separate file and fixed the flats... you can hear it in her vibrato in the runs. 

"Sweet but Psycho" performance at 2:02 she leans back and her mouth is doing a run that does not match what her "live" voice is doing.

This isn't live or majority isn't.

7 hours ago, justiceforglory said:

Funny you mention Europe! I assumed she was European when I first heard her songs because it just sounds like europop. In the US the "in" sound is like trap/pop or trap/hip hop. I feel like it's been 5 years of this sound and frankly I'm tired of it. I love Ava's whole album, every song sounds good. 

Her parents are from Albania.

• Exhale+
10 hours ago, justiceforglory said:

Shes American but shes bigger overseas 

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+

She is genuinely so talented and IDK what is it about people in this forum? 

Looks - stunning

Talent - Very

Music - Pure quality pop

Visuals - Perfection

So what else do you want from this girl? She's got it all. Also, somebody said pop is not appreciated in the USA enough, which is very true. So many Americans couldn't recognize good music if it hit them straight in the face :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Which means us Europeans need to do something about this, we've completely let Americans run the business and determine who deserves spotlight and who doesn't. We need to start making an effort here tbh. Most artists Americans deem boring are very successful here in Europe, so they deserve to be acknowledged for that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

She is genuinely so talented and IDK what is it about people in this forum? 

Looks - stunning

Talent - Very

Music - Pure quality pop

Visuals - Perfection

So what else do you want from this girl? She's got it all. Also, somebody said pop is not appreciated in the USA enough, which is very true. So many Americans couldn't recognize good music if it hit them straight in the face :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Which means us Europeans need to do something about this, we've completely let Americans run the business and determine who deserves spotlight and who doesn't. We need to start making an effort here tbh. Most artists Americans deem boring are very successful here in Europe, so they deserve to be acknowledged for that. 

The truth has just been spoken! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: