BreatheHeavy featured in Paper Magazine's new article about the "Free Britney" movement

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, I recently had an interview with the amazing Sandra Song for Paper Magazine regarding the #FreeBritney movement.  I'd love for you guys to check the full article out. 🙏  I'll cop

Very correct but  that her father is the only one who can protect her! ... and yes, a smart person has known since 2008 that something does not work and is wrong.

Posted Images

I'm glad that you remained fairly neutral in your interview.  This is an interesting time to witness... A Britney Spears Fan discussion board getting all of this publicity.  Who would have seen this coming 3 years ago???

• Love 6
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Do you think Jamie really can't see the full extent of what has happened and this situation?I have already said that your statements have been correct and diplomatic but that phrase has surprised me.

• Super Administrators
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

I'm glad that you remained fairly neutral in your interview.  This is an interesting time to witness... A Pop Music discussion board getting all of this publicity.  Who would have seen this coming 3 years ago???

Appreciate that. Fixed your description of Exhale tho :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Do you think Jamie really can't see the full extent of what has happened and this situation?I have already said that your statements have been correct and diplomatic but that phrase has surprised me.

Yes. I think he's too close to the situation that he's having trouble taking a step back and seeing what it's transformed (crumbled, really) into and how it's ultimately hurting her (even though he likely believes he has good intentions).

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
46 minutes ago, Blaghy said:

You make us all very proud @Jordan Miller!!! 

Bravo ! 

41 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Yasss king thanks for spilling the tea :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:!!

56 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yay Jordan! Proud of you. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

58 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

yay Jordan well said:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

Thank you guys!

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙