If Team B released “Scary” as a Halloween single, would you support it?

I always thought this should be a Halloween classic... but I probably wouldn't support It, even If Britney herself says It was her idea.

I was thinking other day that maybe her label will release the song next year to celebrate FF 10 years, they need any money.

Absolutely nothing can be supported , I am a bit ashamed to admit I loved when they released Mood Ring but that was because I felt it needed some justice as it was a fire track that was slept on but at this point we need to stop the income for team c ship no matter what.

• Like 3
40 minutes ago, imadrinkyuradrunk said:

:nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

#freebritney 

her freedom is more important to me than having a number one hit. 

I think the same way. When she’s free, she’ll be #1 again anyway. Boycotting is important at this point, we can't make money to people who do all this evil things to her. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BritneyOfficial said:

Random thought of the day lol

Id love her to have a #1 again, but idk if I could support it given what’s going on

If Britney makes a real Instagram video being genuinely happy for it like she did with glory I would support it, and they if they release as a gift for the fans like they did with mood ring I would just add it to my Britney playlist and give it a stream on Halloween. Although FF doesn’t have a cult following with fans or an appreciation from Britney like she does with Glory

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

As soon as the conservatorship is over we're making Someday (I Will Understand) go #1 because it's the only released song where she's the only credited writer so a lot of the profits will go to her. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Plus it’s a beautiful, underrated, song that showcases her talent and thus deserves the exposure!

• Love 7