Bebe Rexha and Doja Cat team up for new collab "Baby I'm Jealous": watch the music video

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She should have called the song "Bebe, I'm Jealous" 

Friday  

A collab I didn't know I needed! Bebe please don't miss this one 

Posted Images

Bebe is such a hit or miss for me. She has some super great bops that I listen to a lot but also some lackluster/awful songs. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I find the same thing with Doja so it will be interesting if they make a super great hit or if it will be a swing and a miss. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

For now, I'm here for it! Hope they deliver:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Like 1
On 9/23/2020 at 5:49 PM, Mantequilla said:

I've never been into Bebe's music. Her voice annoys me a little, lol, but we'll see what happens with this. 

She kind of comes across as a Britney wannabe tbh. The only songs I like from her are Self Control and I’m A Mess. I’m interested in this collaboration though because I do enjoy Doja and I feel both of them together could work well! I really want to hear the Ariana/Doja collaboration though!!!