Jump to content

Rolling Stone names Britney Spears' "Blackout" in their Top 500 Best Albums of All Time list


Recommended Posts

  • Exhale+
10 hours ago, Puppy said:

LOL the artwork for that album is one of her best and the fact it’s not another Randee St. Nichols shoot and it’s an actual legit editorial photographer :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

If only Britney could get such photographers :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

  • Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kanye West above Bob Dylan???? Gurrrl have several seats.

In The Zone definitely deserved to be on the list

are you kidding me? blackout deserved to be at least in top 50  

Posted Images

  • Super Moderators
10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

If only Britney could get such photographers :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Lou: “oh honey, what are you doing paying this photographer so much money, you know very well Randee can do the same for cheaper and we get a free music video out of it.”

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Lou: “oh honey, what are you doing paying this photographer so much money, you know very well Randee can do the same for cheaper and we get a free music video out of it.”

Jamie: "I want to keep all the money i am making from the guardianship and Britney to myself and Randee is the cheapest photographer so sorry dear for my greedy butt, but we have to ride with this :) "

  • Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Jamie: "I want to keep all the money i am making from the guardianship and Britney to myself and Randee is the cheapest photographer so sorry dear for my greedy butt, but we have to ride with this :) "

Hopefully not for long :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Hopefully not for long :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

*Proceeds to hire Randee for countless No. of Photoshoots* 

                       <3     :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:    <3

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

*Proceeds to hire Randee for countless No. of Photoshoots* 

                       <3     :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:    <3

Why you gotta jinx it? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block