Rolling Stone names Britney Spears' "Blackout" in their Top 500 Best Albums of All Time list

• Exhale+
10 hours ago, Puppy said:

LOL the artwork for that album is one of her best and the fact it’s not another Randee St. Nichols shoot and it’s an actual legit editorial photographer :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

If only Britney could get such photographers :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kanye West above Bob Dylan???? Gurrrl have several seats.

In The Zone definitely deserved to be on the list

are you kidding me? blackout deserved to be at least in top 50  

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

If only Britney could get such photographers :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Lou: “oh honey, what are you doing paying this photographer so much money, you know very well Randee can do the same for cheaper and we get a free music video out of it.”

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Lou: “oh honey, what are you doing paying this photographer so much money, you know very well Randee can do the same for cheaper and we get a free music video out of it.”

Jamie: "I want to keep all the money i am making from the guardianship and Britney to myself and Randee is the cheapest photographer so sorry dear for my greedy butt, but we have to ride with this :) "

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Jamie: "I want to keep all the money i am making from the guardianship and Britney to myself and Randee is the cheapest photographer so sorry dear for my greedy butt, but we have to ride with this :) "

Hopefully not for long :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Haha 1
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Hopefully not for long :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

*Proceeds to hire Randee for countless No. of Photoshoots* 

<3     :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:    <3

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

*Proceeds to hire Randee for countless No. of Photoshoots* 

<3     :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:    <3

Why you gotta jinx it? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...