Rolling Stone names Britney Spears' "Blackout" in their Top 500 Best Albums of All Time list

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kanye West above Bob Dylan???? Gurrrl have several seats.

In The Zone definitely deserved to be on the list

are you kidding me? blackout deserved to be at least in top 50  

Posted Images

Lol this list has been around for ever. Good to see it updated with more current albums. This is the first time she has ever been on this list!! Good to see people in the industry voting for blackout as one of the best ever! 

- I can’t believe how many Kanye albums there are in the list. The industry loves him

- LOL at no Justin Timberlake albums. Wow has he fallen off. Must suck to NOT be loved anymore. 
-Beyoncé has a destiny child album and Beyoncé and lemonade in the list

-glory will never be on this list. Sorry it may be a fan fav but it didn’t change or impact the industry. 
- I kinda wanted oidia or itz to make the list as well. But the fact that she made it at all is a victory. 

- some albums age out while some stand the test of time and trends. Congrats to Blackout! 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

You mean to tell me not a single Justin Timberlake album made the list? Not even God/S.ex/Love/Sounds? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:Yet they have the nerve to include Daddy Yankee and Bad Bunny ?  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:  That’s embarrassing.   This ranking is cancelled  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:. I’ve wasted 15 minutes scrolling that I will never get back. :flop_britney_candies:

> FutureSex/LoveSounds

> 500 Best Albums of All Time

Its Not Realistic GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators

I hate this whole mentality that those artists at the top are the only ones that have ever created quality material. This is the hipster I drink chamomile for breakfast, read the dictionary before bed, ThIs Is ReAl MuSiC, oMg YoU lIsTeN tO pOpPpP crowd :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻