Rolling Stone names Britney Spears' "Blackout" in their Top 500 Best Albums of All Time list

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kanye West above Bob Dylan???? Gurrrl have several seats.

In The Zone definitely deserved to be on the list

are you kidding me? blackout deserved to be at least in top 50  

Posted Images

• Exhale+
Just now, bliss said:

I'm just glad Blackout is on the list, I wish In The Zone was there too cause it deserves it but at least they included a Britney album

Better than nothing like they say :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

This list is trash. How the hell is Juvenile even on the list?! And how does Kanye get every album of his ranked? This is some biased bulls***t. Definitely some hits though. Mary J got represented pretty well, so did Fiona (but latest album deserved to be featured). How is Folklore not featured but other recent releases are? Alanis and Sheryl Crow only get one album? No Garbage (pretty sure either debut or 2.0 coulda been nominated)? So many misses, I blame Kanye. Kanye West Shrug GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

You mean to tell me not a single Justin Timberlake album made the list? Not even God/S.ex/Love/Sounds? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:Yet they have the nerve to include Daddy Yankee and Bad Bunny ?  :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:  That’s embarrassing.   This ranking is cancelled  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:. I’ve wasted 15 minutes scrolling that I will never get back. :flop_britney_candies:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2

Whenever I post or read something on Exhale I feel the way Britney felt on Xfactor every time she gave an opinion.A whirlwind of emotions :o

This is a big deal. Yes, she deserves to be way higher, and yes, several other Britney albums should be on the list, but her inclusion at all comes after decades of being shunned, even belittled by critics. This list is updated semi-regularly, and this is a hugely important first step in normalizing her rightful inclusion amongst other acclaimed works.

A huge congrats to Britney.

sarah burke queen GIF

• Love 6