Soundtrack of your life

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I think we have all at some point imagining our lives as a movie  or relating to a song every time you play it on your phone on your morning walk to work or class .  Here are some s

Posted Images

Autobiography - Ashlee Simpson

Heart Drive - Bobby Edner ft. Alexa Vega

Real Friends - Camila Cabello

Reach - S Club 7

You Drive Me Crazy - Britney Spears

Ready 4 the good times - Shakira

Keep On Movin' - 5ive

Shake It - Metro Station

Animal City - Shakira

Animal - Colby O Brian 

I Wish - Hilary Duff

Formation - Beyonce

Piece of me - Britney Spears

Circus - Britney Spears

In My Head - Ariana Grande

Needy - Ariana Grande

Billionaire - Bruno Mars

Im Not the only One - Sam Smith

I Wanna Be The Rain - RBD

Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys

I Did Something Bad - Taylor Swift

Just Dance - Lady Gaga

Relacion - Sech, Rosalia . Daddy Yankee

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is fun!

If I divide my life in chapters as in a series or a movie, it would be like:

1. I will be there - Britney (my childhood was full of joy and friends:eyes_britney_laugh:)

2. Teen Idle - Marina & The Diamonds (my teen years were a disaster:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:)

3. Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish (when i started uni and all i wanted to do was to come back with my ex so i wouldn't hook up with anyone else :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

4. Toxic - Britney (when i started going out with my other ex and i realized he was toxic as hell but couldn't leave him:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:)

5. Out from Under - Britney (when i finally got rid of that *******:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:)

5. OMG What's Happening? - Ava Max (now that i've realised my first ex was the love of my life but he's never coming back :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:)

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m still not getting any notifications.

I'm on my computer here it seems to be fine but on my phone I can't see them ether.

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If this continues I’ll probably retire 

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: Don't you dare :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
On 9/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, ElenaB said:

This is fun!

If I divide my life in chapters as in a series or a movie, it would be like:

1. I will be there - Britney (my childhood was full of joy and friends:eyes_britney_laugh:)

2. Teen Idle - Marina & The Diamonds (my teen years were a disaster:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:)

3. Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish (when i started uni and all i wanted to do was to come back with my ex so i wouldn't hook up with anyone else :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:)

4. Toxic - Britney (when i started going out with my other ex and i realized he was toxic as hell but couldn't leave him:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:)

5. Out from Under - Britney (when i finally got rid of that *******:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:)

5. OMG What's Happening? - Ava Max (now that i've realised my first ex was the love of my life but he's never coming back :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:)

I relate to the toxic and out from under part so much :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• 2 weeks later...

Vampire weekend: giving up the gun

The strokes: last night 

Arctic Monkeys: Temptation 

Fine young cannibals: she drives me crazy 

XX: Angels

Britney: gimme more

Kelly Clarkson: Be Still

Mike Doughty: Hear the bells

Tupac: Changes 

Amy Winehouse: Tears dry on there own 

Mystery Jets: Two doors down

MGMT: Electric Feel

Sade: By your side 

Aaliyah: Resolution 

These are a few songs that come to mind but I’m sure there are lots more that I’ve forgotten 

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1