Soundtrack of your life

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

it would make me so happy to be your sassy pearl :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

then we would get get our own reality tv show where i get like plastic surgery and pose for Playboy while you collect crystals

Of course you are :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

Superficial is such a bop :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 2

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I think we have all at some point imagining our lives as a movie  or relating to a song every time you play it on your phone on your morning walk to work or class .  Here are some s

Posted Images

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

the taste jumped back out :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

by the way I love Bionic, well , some of it :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

omg blank page was my jam back in 2012 :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

She makes really powerful ballads 

I like some of bionic too :neydedance_purple: still listen to that album till this very day 

Spoiler

i did buy the cd :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

omg blank page was my jam back in 2012 :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

She makes really powerful ballads 

I like some of bionic too :neydedance_purple: still listen to that album till this very day 

Hide contents

i did buy the cd :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It's such a beautiful song right, I never understood why people didn't like like Bionic or Lotus their full of amazing and deep ballads. I mean I guess for Bionic I understand because people were expecting a dance album but still, that doesn't take away from the amazing songs it has. 

I also love Monday Morning, My Girls and You Lost Me, and yes I also have the cd, the one with the 3d cover, I think that's what it's called lol.

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

do you like this song? :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I love the entire Lotus album :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: 

Every single song could have been a single IMO, but Your Body was a slay and also 

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>>