Kylie Minogue's new disco-tinged single "Magic" has arrived: watch the video

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kylie Minogue's new single is titled "Magic" and is out now. It's another disco-tinged banger. I love her vocals on it! The world needs these sugary sweet pop gems. There's also a sparkly video o

kinda same energy:

It's here   Two versions Single Edit and album mix   Plus say something    Magic is 70s Disco (roller Disco)   Now I get the title. It's not the genre. But the

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

off topic, but Mexican singer Fey, has been named several times as "the Mexican Kylie Minogue" because she used to make a lot of dance-y music, with a lot of Euro dance influences, and she's releasing a new single this Thursday too :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
On 9/21/2020 at 7:26 PM, Britney'sBish said:

This better be a bop cuz that last song wasn't it.

I will say that single cover is EVERYTHING though!

200.gifso I'm the only one that actually likes Say Something? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
15 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

@Jordan Miller likes it too!

I don't dislike it, but it's just not a single worthy bop for me.

He said took him a while to warm up to it. I loved it the moment I heard it :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

I guess I appreciate how it’s different and not a typical dance track we expect from Kylie. It has that euphoric feel  where you feel like floating on air and the positive lyrics just makes me feel so positive. 

• Love 1