Britney Spears lawyers up against her father because he plans on opposing her wishes

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the fight begins 

By the way if you don’t know this firm let me tell you one thing in three words: THEY KICK A.S.S Goodbye Lou

I love how they emphasize that Jamie is going against her wishes. That alone should be a huge red flag for judge Penny. Bye Jamie, Bye Lou 

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
50 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Adam Streisand used to be a partner for this law firm. Kinda feels full circle doesnt it? :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Imagine if King Streisand is working with Brit Brit in the shadows? I can only dream :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

This law firm is extra good, full of awarded professionals and of course they see Britney's case as a golden goose for the companie's marketing meaning they would not get in this process to lose. From what I read about them and the clients they have, Im confident in this decision. So far Britney and Ingham are doing a great job, Bessemer and Loeb? #FreeBritney wont stop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

Jamie gurl, u in danger :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Well, I'm not so sure about that :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The doctor who ultimately gave the report to Sam Ingham that backed up his claims that Britney wasn't unable to speak on court or hire her own lawyers, has done some courses pro-conservatorship, along with no other than Adam Streisand:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

This is good. R they need to be approved by judge? I hope Jamie will settle and will stop  spending Britneys money. It is interesting they write BRITNEY. Not Britney Spears. I hope those lawyers going to do the best for Britney.

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Hungry Hun said:

Adam Streisand used to be a partner for this law firm. Kinda feels full circle doesnt it? :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

Imagine if King Streisand is working with Brit Brit in the shadows? I can only dream :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

This law firm is extra good, full of awarded professionals and of course they see Britney's case as a golden goose for the companie's marketing meaning they would not get in this process to lose. From what I read about them and the clients they have, Im confident in this decision. So far Britney and Ingham are doing a great job, Bessemer and Loeb? #FreeBritney wont stop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

Jamie gurl, u in danger :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

I was thinking the same thing, this is good pr for them and yeah they will work extra hard for her because this is covered in the media and will look good on their firm. I'm so glad she's getting the top notich professionals like she deserves

Yay... more attorneys payed with Britney's money. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

So sad that instead of fighting for more time with her children Britney is forced to fight her ****ty, deluded father in court.

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, I'm not so sure about that :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The doctor who ultimately gave the report to Sam Ingham that backed up his claims that Britney wasn't unable to speak on court or hire her own lawyers, has done some courses pro-conservatorship, along with no other than Adam Streisand:

wtf :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Dirk said:

OMG!

I'm so excited about that rumour that she cancelled her studio sessions

First things first, bye-bye Tri-star go book that studio to someone else :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Wait what?