Britney Spears lawyers up against her father because he plans on opposing her wishes

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the fight begins 

By the way if you don’t know this firm let me tell you one thing in three words: THEY KICK A.S.S Goodbye Lou

I love how they emphasize that Jamie is going against her wishes. That alone should be a huge red flag for judge Penny. Bye Jamie, Bye Lou 

Posted Images

• Super Administrators
7 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

2 of them have a NY phone number. Imma go find them and be like, "Help us Loeb & Loeb you're our only hope" 

If you watch star wars, you'll get the reference  

What you did there I see :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Haha 4

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

14 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like this is gonna be a long and nasty battle in court, but glad its moving along. I better not hear anything about B10 for a while :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Britneys court hearings and freedom needs to be the area of focus :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Yeah, I feel the team + RCA will try to push her to work somehow next year.

I hope doesn't happen and they only release Scary as an "gift" for fans like Mood Ring was... since FF 10 year anniversary, yadayada. That's enough for me :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Holy ****.  this is getting intense.  I never thought this day would come. Actual good representation for Britney. Finally the years of her being used as a puppet and profit for the people around her sick gain is finally going to be brought up.  she’s going balls deep this time around 

Im so proud and happy for our girl.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yeah, I feel the team + RCA will try to push her to work somehow next year.

I hope doesn't happen and they only release Scary as an "gift" for fans like Mood Ring was... since FF 10 year anniversary, yadayada. That's enough for me :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

We won’t support it :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Love 7
29 minutes ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Holy ****.  this is getting intense.  I never thought this day would come. Actual good representation for Britney. Finally the years of her being used as a puppet and profit for the people around her sick gain is finally going to be brought up.  she’s going balls deep this time around 

oh hey you’re **** 

So this has to be approved,  yes? And britney will be footing the bill i'm sure-- which is fine since they're a good team-- however... whaaat if that means the judge won't approve it?  What if the judge has been in Jamie's pockets all along. I know there's been a few things to show otherwise but  it's not enough to trust it. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1