Billboard Music Awards winners list + performances

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a Garth Brooks song. 

Watch Chris Gains show up and accept the award on his behalf  Anyway, I figured Garth already had this award. He was massive in the 90’s so this feels delayed...

???????????

Posted Images

• Twitter Team
1 minute ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

What about this year's VMAa?! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I actually stayed up to watch that and enjoyed it! I’m working the night of the EMAs :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Super Moderators
On 9/21/2020 at 9:48 PM, Cedar Lane said:

He’s generally got older audiences and country artists. Deceptively huge in the US. Has more diamond certified albums here than the Beatles. 

The Beatles are overrated and I don’t see an issue with Garth having more diamond albums in his native land :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Twitter Team
2 minutes ago, Brat said:

Anybody know the Alicia Keys song?!  It was awesome,  her new “you and me together!” :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

It was Love Looks Better!

Just now, Brat said:

Halsey’s song sounds like “you and i” by gaga

Yep to the point my teacher even compared it in club :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I love her, she has a quality about her that reminds me of Britney back in 99-04. When she hits that stage she has your attention & she knows how to play with the camera just like Britney use to do 

Totally respect your opinion, and this song is catchy as hell, but I just don't see it, at least not yet. From the beginning of her career, Britney came out so strong - if you watch her old performances, there's a fire in her eyes that was unmatched by anyone. Doja's performance reminds me of Rihanna during the Loud era - talented, puts on a decent performance, but nobody's going to be talking about this tomorrow.

I remember watching Britney's first VMA performance and thinking wow this is clearly the best of the night, no way anybody can top this and no way Britney can top this in the future. Then the next year Britney started her performance in a suit singing a Rolling Stones song and stripped off to give a truly epic performance of Oops. But no way she could top that, right? Wrong - the next year she performed Slave, which wasn't even out yet, and delivered one of the most iconic performances ever. 

Doja's fine, this performance is fine. I just don't see her grabbing our attention and the camera's attention like Britney did in her prime. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I watched that sis. :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Did we miss anything aside from the Ariana/Gaga performance? I watched about 40 minutes of the preshow and turned it off because of the ~*cRIngE*~ but it's still just chilling on my DVR waiting to be watched or deleted. britney spears GIF