Billboard Music Awards winners list + performances

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a Garth Brooks song. 

Watch Chris Gains show up and accept the award on his behalf  Anyway, I figured Garth already had this award. He was massive in the 90’s so this feels delayed...

???????????

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Watch Chris Gains show up and accept the award on his behalf :clownery_makeup_meme:

Anyway, I figured Garth already had this award. He was massive in the 90’s so this feels delayed...:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Chris Gaines was Garth's fem side.  I want the Bi Dom Top Garth with the cowboy hat forever please! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:  The Chris Gaines thing was weird tho.  I need to listen to that album again.  

• Haha 2
24 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Watch Chris Gains show up and accept the award on his behalf :clownery_makeup_meme:

Anyway, I figured Garth already had this award. He was massive in the 90’s so this feels delayed...:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

They really wiped the Chris Gaines music from YouTube 

20 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Dua Lipa and Harry Styles snubbed once again:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Billie Eilish nominee best new artist?:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Khalid why so much nominations for him?:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

I’m really confused as to why Dua keeps getting snubbed because she’s a genuinely great artist with great music and a real vision for her era this time around 

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m really confused as to why Dua keeps getting snubbed because she’s a genuinely great artist with great music and a real vision for her era this time around 

tbh. she's worked so hard giving us a perfect era.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, bas che said:

they really did the weeknd dirty.
He had an exceptional year and his name was all over the charts for the longest time. Weird how he’s nominated  only for a couple of billboards awards. 

He will clean up next year. Look at the dates for this period of the awards...pretty sure it was delayed with the pandemic... Next year he will be his year again. 

• Twitter Team

I feel like I've gone back in time to last year with these noms. I know the BBMAs were pushed back because of the pandemic but surely they would have extended the eligibility period? I guess that means next year's awards will take place in the usual month of May if they want to cover the music from this year? 

Also re Garth Books, he's deffo seems like one of those artists who is massive in the US but not so much in other countries. Besides, I looked him up and he's only ever had one top 10 album in my country and that was in 1993.... 

6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I feel like its because she’s an independent artist and not on a major label :sippinga_gaga_hotel_ahs_drinking_sipping_wine_spill_tea:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Korey said:

He will clean up next year. Look at the dates for this period of the awards...pretty sure it was delayed with the pandemic... Next year he will be his year again. 

Then how come Heartless is there? Blinding lights came out around the same time as heartless