How did you discover Exhale?

discover.jpg.107c5cb00db6ddc0bdb1222d4c80bcb8.jpgSo how did you stumble across this place?

I remember searching for Britney news/leaks on youtube in 2006 and stumbled across Breatheheavy/Exhale and I was addicted :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: 

I remember listening to the demos/leaks from Blackout and seeing all the anticipation for Blackout here! 

I think this place definitely solidified how much of a stan of Britney I was, as previously I had never kept up with Britney daily until I came here :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 4

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators

Well, first I inhaled and when I least expected, boom, exhale :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

ok, bad jokes aside, it was around the FF era. Thing is, before that, I used to see quite a lot of Britney on tv news, or just random internet articles. In reality, I missed a lot of things, like rumors, leaked stuff, etc, but up to that point I had such an amount of Britney info through other means, that I really didn't feel like I was missing on anything. But around the FF era, suddenly, nobody was talking about her anymore, good or bad. I think the breaking point was missing Till the World Ends release, I found out about it until it was already out and I was like whaaat. So I started googling Britney every day, and that's how I found HeyBritney.com which is a news site in Spanish, but then I noticed the most popular one was BreatheHeavy. So I started checking what was the "main site" back then, almost every day, until around 2012, when Britney started to be talked about a bit more, and suddenly I was getting Britney news from other sites that BreatheHeavy hadn't reported, and I was like, how did I miss it?? So I started googling specific Britney news + "breatheheavy" to see when or if they had reported it at all, and I did start to find results but it was on the forum, Exhale.

That's how I found out that most of the news started as a thread on the forum, made by the users, and then Jordan would mainpage it, only if he decided to. So instead of waiting for Jordan to mainpage stuff, I started checking the forum directly, as a lurker. I had a lot of fun reading all the threads lol And I stayed like that, basically all 2012 - 2013, until at the end of 2013, I joined because I hadn't seen anybody posting that interview where Britney is asked if she knows how to speak Spanish and she makes those silly sounds :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It turned out it was already posted :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: but it was hidden at page 3 or 4. So yeah, that's how I finally joined d8xhhch-ad59c289-13b8-4472-9d32-7e374ed8

• Love 5

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

Same. It was around 2006/2007 BH was one of the sites along with X17 that I would check religiously for Britney updates. Just to see what crazy things Brit was getting herself into. Then Blackout leaks were coming out and I was always checking BH. Then the hype would fade and I would stop visiting. I would always start lurking again when there was talks of an album/leaks (Circus, FF, BJ, POM). I finally caved and made the account when the #FreeBritney movement started cause I had too much I wanted to say... now I’m hooked :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 2

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

I discovered this place because I was in a Spanish Britney forum called HeyBritney.com, which was very popular at that time, and people always talked a lot about Exhale and Breatheheavy. Then, I started to check here but never created an account cause, at that time, I didn't manage English language so well (it was difficult to understand you guys and to express myself lol). Finally joined here in 2013:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 3

I looked for a new Britney messageboard to join after a few others either closed or people just stopped posting. I've been roaming Britney messageboards since WOB days lol.. that's a long time ago and I'm not sure many would remember that site/board.

• Love 2
  • Exhale+

I remember I was looking for Britney news and I found this place through X17 and Hollywood(dot)TV. It was just one of the sites I went to. And eventually BH was the only site I came to visit for Britney news. Obsessed!  :jackk_alien:

• Love 2

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

• Exhale+

Back in 2017 or 2018, i use to cross these random threads from breatheheavy and i always used to laugh when i would read them :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: One funny thing is that i used to see @Jordan Miller, @PokemonSpears, and @Slayer comment alot. Before i knew jordan was the leader of exhale, whenever i used to see him always comment on some thread i was like " does this guy have a job?" :orangu_orangutan_ape: I didnt managing exhale was his job so thats one thing we dont talk about :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: So then in 2018, when i wanted to make a comment, i couldnt because i needed a account to do so, then i decided to create an account but all of my robot test were flopping as badly as Britney jean, so i just gave up :jackk_alien: Then this year april 2020, i logged in with my exhale account and BOOM! An exhale icon was born :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

In March 2017 I was searching on Google about 3rd single off Glory and I found a thread about this topic on Exhale. At the time there were rumors of DYWCO feat Xtina:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: I created an account and the rest is history.

Fyi, I became a fan thanks to SP mv when it was released on Nov 18th. After that, I started listening more of her music, I tried Glory for the first time and I was sooo thrilled by it.

• Love 2

Well since I only joined last month I still remember it: I was looking for Britney news online and found Breathe Heavy, I started reading stuff, found it interesting since I love Britney and so I decided to join

• Love 1