New Exhale changes thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale! I have been working hard behind-the-scenes to perform an important upgrade to Exhale! The major scary part is done It should give you a better browsing experience moving forward! 

It appears the mobile navigation is hidden at the moment. We'll get that sorted next!

I can't seem to find the short cut to onlyfans

Posted Images

• Super Administrators
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited: the editor is already different

Haha yea. The icons are hard to see. Will work on getting that fixed. There's a few cosmetic things I see right off the bat. 

I've been working on setting up this upgrade for a few weeks so things went as smooth as possible. That included making backups of everything just in case :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

I liked the shortcuts at the top of the page to switch between the different forums... those are gone. Also, where are the notifications? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

• Super Administrators
1 minute ago, MysticWomaney said:

I can’t see or go to my notifications 

1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I liked the shortcuts at the top of the page to switch between the different forums... those are gone. Also, where are the notifications? :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

1 minute ago, bliss said:

Love the layout but it took me a while to figure out where I could sign in and I can't find the notifications bell anywhere 

It appears the mobile navigation is hidden at the moment. We'll get that sorted next!

• Love 4
  • Like 4

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+

I think some of the colors look weird (light grey on dark), but that could just be because I'm not used to it yet. :typing_keyboard_computer: I like how round everything looks now. It's a millennial minimalism vibe, and I'm here for it. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

💎 you look like you could use some more 💎

• Exhale+

Furthermore, the "Edit" button being hidden in a dropdown menu is a tad inconvenient, but whatever... It's not like 1 extra click is going to kill me. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Super Administrators
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I think some of the colors look weird (light grey on dark), but that could just be because I'm not used to it yet. :typing_keyboard_computer: I like how round everything looks now. It's a millennial minimalism vibe, and I'm here for it. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Light grey on dark? What theme are you seeing lol. Do you see the navy blue theme with pink? 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Light grey on dark? What theme are you seeing lol. Do you see the navy blue theme with pink? 

Capture.png

I'm talking about the text editor buttons. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Super Administrators
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Capture.png

I'm talking about the text editor buttons. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Ohhh ok. Yea, we are going to get that fixed ;) 🙏 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

The +Create is dark blue on dark purple background - it should be white on dark purple both for aesthetic and visually impaired people

Or have it as you would the post tops where its pink background with white text

Also since there's no forums underneath the featured home page it makes it cumbersome and not as fluid to go in and out of topics that are new and not featured :typing_keyboard_computer: