What happened to “Apple Pie” and the scrapped 2018 album?

It happened the same as always and with this other videos and albums::parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

-When Your Eyes Say it (OMG I wrote "SEE" instead of Say at first.)

-The Christmas Album

-The Original Doll Album

-Blackout was totally different (what happend with songs like Baby Boy, Rebellion, All That See Wants, Little Me?)

-Glimme More Music Video

-Femme Fatal album was totally different (where are the original songs?)

-Perfume music video

-Britney Jean (again, a complete different album)

-Make Me music video

and now Appel Pie and B10 as a cherry on top.

I hate this so much. Britney would be accepted as an adult woman. An artist like Adele. But  no, her team see it otherwise. Let her be her whole life the blond dumb Barbie girl who sings about *** and party. And the worse thing is, the publik think this is the real Britney. She is naive and dumb. Yes,sure.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Like 2
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a rumor that all stemmed from this picture:  Fans immediately thought that she was on “set” for a new song and music videos... The photos were actually shot on the day she filmed the

It just didn't work

I’m still confused about Apple Pie? Was it a real song that was planned to be released as a single in 2018? Did they film the video for it? Was there an album ready to be released?

15 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

(what happend with songs like Baby Boy, Rebellion, All That See Wants, Little Me?)

Blackout was originally going to be a more bluesy influenced album that would have likely showed off Britney's vocal ability (She mentioned something along the lines of showing off her voice but it was indirectly states so it could have just been her speaking in general). What we got is iconic but the original would have been great too. :)

• Like 1