What happened to “Apple Pie” and the scrapped 2018 album?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was a rumor that all stemmed from this picture:  Fans immediately thought that she was on “set” for a new song and music videos... The photos were actually shot on the day she filmed the

It just didn't work

I’m still confused about Apple Pie? Was it a real song that was planned to be released as a single in 2018? Did they film the video for it? Was there an album ready to be released?

9 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

“Apple Pie” Doesn’t Exist.  
The Album Probably Is Album Finished, We Will Probably Get It One Day.  
The Lead Was IFSFWY. 

5 Other Tracks Have Been Confirmed: 

“Welcome To The Jungle”.
“Marilyn Monroe”.   
“Demonstrate”. 
“**** What You Know”. 
“It’s Not Enough”. (Leaked). 

Hope This Helps!  Let’s Pray Britney Gets It Together And We Get This Album One Day.  :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

IFSFWY would be perfect after the conservatorship ends tho :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Justin said around the beginning of 2019 the album was full of bops. So I’m assuming the album was mostly finished and would have been released later that summer or alongside Domination. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Wow, i never knew this :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Im shook :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

2 minutes ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

I Feel So Free With You (By Demand) Coming January 2021 Confirmed!  :clownery_makeup_meme:

5 minutes ago, sugarfallxofme said:

IFSFWY would be perfect after the conservatorship ends tho :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I want to hear F What You Know and Marilyn Monroe :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I honestly would love for her to release an album of her unreleased work that she enjoyed making but for some reason just didn’t make the cut. It could be a physical album and in the booklet she and the writers could share memories or why she felt connected to it. I have the theme be american horror story witchy gypsy, voodoo new orleans, swamp queen vibes. With tones of candles and cute title like 
Britney Spears: Wonderful Gems Collection

She loves stones and candles. Mood Ring can be the lead single. 
she could do a simple video at the beach with a fire or candles with a photographer her being goofy and being brit

Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know GIF by Britney Spears
Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know GIF by Britney Spears

britney spears tongue GIF

It would be cool if she re-recorded some songs with artists she loves and have supported her.

Stevie Nicks on the edge of 17/ Dreams 

PCD JLo when I grow up remix 

Megan T. If i was you

Madonna/Christina/Missy, Katy P- like a virgin,what a girl wants, one minute man i kissed agirl

Toni Braxton- He wasn’t man enough for me/so high

Rihanna, Cardi, Kelis S&M, WAP, Milkshake, gimme more

Beyonce, Gaga, Kelly R Telephone Bugaboo

Mariah Carey Heart Breaker BOMT mash up, i can make it through the rain

bette midler wind beneath my wings

Miley acoustic not a girl not yet a woman

Taylor Swift Tied together with a smile/lucky

jewel foolish games

alanis m. You outta know

Divie Chicks, not ready to make nice

janet j. Scream, escapade

liza M. I dont care, over the rainbow

Ariana G everytime

Adele DLMBTLTK

Cher the beat goes on/believe

• Twitter Team

I highly doubt Apple Pie was real. It was just a rumour and I wouldn't be surprised if it evolved from Britney saying 'apple pie' at the end of Private Show. And people thought she filmed a music video when she posted a photo on the set of something to Instagram around May 2018 but I believe that was the Prerogative commercial. 

2 hours ago, Isla said:

I highly doubt Apple Pie was real. It was just a rumour and I wouldn't be surprised if it evolved from Britney saying 'apple pie' at the end of Private Show. And people thought she filmed a music video when she posted a photo on the set of something to Instagram around May 2018 but I believe that was the Prerogative commercial. 

This. Everyone thought the BTS pics she was posting were from the “Apple Pie” music video, but they were just for the Prerogative ads. I’m not sure what these tracks people are talking about (Marilyn Monroe, **** What You Know, etc.) but the album was confirmed to be in the works (I also don’t know about the person claiming it was 80% done lol I had never heard that before). The focus was clearly on Domination and they said the album would be released after the fact. Justin Tranter was EP and Danja was confirmed to be apart of the project. As far as I know it’s unconfirmed how far the album was in production. I believe Britney said she was working on new music as early as 2017. In my opinion, this album would be released in Summer/Fall 2019 but that’s just my theory. 

Apple Pie was a fan rumor.

B10 was in its early stages before everything went down and most of the submissions, if not all, were not even recorded by Britney herself.

28 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

This. Everyone thought the BTS pics she was posting were from the “Apple Pie” music video, but they were just for the Prerogative ads. I’m not sure what these tracks people are talking about (Marilyn Monroe, **** What You Know, etc.) but the album was confirmed to be in the works (I also don’t know about the person claiming it was 80% done lol I had never heard that before). The focus was clearly on Domination and they said the album would be released after the fact. Justin Tranter was EP and Danja was confirmed to be apart of the project. As far as I know it’s unconfirmed how far the album was in production. I believe Britney said she was working on new music as early as 2017. In my opinion, this album would be released in Summer/Fall 2019 but that’s just my theory. 

Agree with everything but I don’t remember Danja being confirmed to be apart of #B10, are you sure it wasn’t just rumours?

3 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Agree with everything but I don’t remember Danja being confirmed to be apart of #B10, are you sure it wasn’t just rumours?

3 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

This ^^ though let’s be honest, he was probably just submitting demos. He does for every album but they are never selected