This Day In Billboard: #1s September 21st - Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry and More

• Super Moderators

Hey Exhale,

Today is September 21st and here is a list of the #1 hits on this day for the past two decades. Which one is your favorite? :neydedance_purple:

2000 - Music - Madonna

2001 - I'm Real (Murder Remix) - Jennifer Lopez & Ja Rule

2002 - Dilemma - Nelly & Kelly Rowland

2003 - Shake Ya Tailfeather - Nelly, P. Diddy & Murphy Lee

2004 - Goodies - Ciara feat. Petey Pablo

2005 - Gold Digger - Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx

2006 - Sexyback - Justin Timberlake

2007 - Crank That (Soulja Boy) - Soulja Boy Tell Em

2008 - Whatever You Like - T. I.

2009 - I Gotta Feeling - The Black Eyed Peas

2010 - Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

2011 - Someone Like You - Adele

2012 - Whistle - Flo Rida

2013- Roar - Katy Perry

2014 - All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor

2015 - What Do You Mean? - Justin Bieber 

2016 - Closer - The Chainsmokers feat. Halsey

2017 - Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift

2018 - In My Feelings - Drake

2019 - Truth Hurts - Lizzo

2020 - WAP - Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion

JT.jpg.91b168a837f6b38e3b44dd0443628cbe.jpg

• Love 4

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Real Housewives Of New York City Wow GIF

I have to go with...

black eyed peas GIF

That song got ruined for me because it played at high school graduation parties non stop and freshman week welcome parties and orientation in college. **** back is a bop and a half, but I also almost went with Taylor. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

That song got ruined for me because it played at high school graduation parties non stop and freshman week welcome parties and orientation in college. **** back is a bop and a half, but I also almost went with Taylor. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I loved Sexyback too :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: omg i almost picked Look what you made me do also. Yeah, I gotta feeling was every where...I think it was even on a target commercial 😂

• Exhale+

Music, Sexyback, I Gotta Feeling, Teenage Dream, Roar, All About That Bass, What do you mean?, Look What You Made Me Do, Closer, and Truth Hurts are THOSE bops :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I just noticed how half of these songs that went No.1 are part of my childhood :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Back to when Katy Perry dominated the charts and when she was my most favourite artist :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Back to when i used to sing Closer like ":katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:" with my friends :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Back to when i used to sing "All about that bass" and my sister would be like ":umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:" and Meghan Trainor was my playlist for dancing 8-yr old me :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Back to when Music was my 6th Grade jam in late 2018 :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Back to when Look What You Made Me Do came out and my weave was ":blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:" and everyone was talking about it the next day in my school :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Back to when "What do you mean?" used to be a song immensely played in my school parties :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

And Back to when Truth Hurts was that bop i secretly played as a guilty pleasure :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Back to 2013-2016 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 3

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Moderators

I miss the 2006-2008 era of Sexyback, Crank That, and Whatever You Like. Too many good memories. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Shoutout to What Do You Mean and Closer too. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Already 3 years since Look What You Made Me Do and 1 year since Truth Hurts? My god. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Love 3

#FreeBritney

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I miss the 2006-2008 era of Sexyback, Crank That, and Whatever You Like. Too many good memories. 

Shoutout to What Do You Mean and Closer too. 

2000-2010 that decade was 🔥

• Love 3

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I miss the 2006-2008 era of Sexyback, Crank That, and Whatever You Like. Too many good memories. 

Shoutout to What Do You Mean and Closer too. 

Already 3 years since Look What You Made Me Do and 1 year since Truth Hurts? My god. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

2017 is 3 years, now? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Moderators
20 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I loved Sexyback too :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: omg i almost picked Look what you made me do also. Yeah, I gotta feeling was every where...I think it was even on a target commercial 😂

I preferred Boom Boom Pow :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 1