Jump to content

Little Mix become most streamed girl group on Spotify with over 5 billion streams


Slayer

Recommended Posts

What a massive achievement for them :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

They also gained 1 billion of those streams since October 2019!

EiX9CTMXkAAywh9?format=jpg&name=large

little_mix.jpg.750x400_q85_box-25,0,1303,682_crop_detail.jpg555871477_little_mix.jpg.750x400_q85_box-2501303682_crop_detail.jpg.82d75950793cdde42cb832d2a35bd695.jpg

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Pre-order Confetti now! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

YES YES YES

I've actually pre-ordered :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Congratulations! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I thought fifth harmony was, but cool they broke their record :)

I'm pretty sure 5th harmony didn't have that record :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

But yes they continue to slay after 9 years :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm pretty sure 5th harmony didn't have that record :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

But yes they continue to slay after 9 years :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I mean Work from home and worth it must have given them 4 billion streams alone :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think they have 3 billion spotify streams?

Dem chickens is ash, and im lotion :queenflopga:

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I mean Work from home and worth it must have given them 4 billion streams alone :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think they have 3 billion spotify streams?

Not you thinking those songs alone have 4 billion streams, I can't :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also:

Lets not turn this into a 5H v Little Mix thread, thank you.

  • Love 1
  • Like 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
1 minute ago, Stefani said:

Destiny's Child sweetie I'm so sorry. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Love DH, but Little Mix are so talented and their discography SNAPS

the talent :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

 

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

these girls are completely irrelevant in music history :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: I can't at those irrelevant numbers or records :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

yikes, clearly not :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

For a group that is 'local' and only big in the UK and parts of Europe this is an amazing achievement!

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you should bash their achievements :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Twitter Team
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

yikes, clearly not :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

For a group that is 'local' and only big in the UK and parts of Europe this is an amazing achievement!

Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you should bash their achievements :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

what achievements? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: spice girls can book a sold out stadium tour after 20 years, this is a real impact :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Link to post
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

what achievements? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: spice girls can book a sold out stadium tour after 20 years, this is a real impact :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I'm not bashing Spice Girls achievements or any other band? 

You can stop responding now :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Be respectful of others tastes - as you'll see i've refrained from bashing Beyonce.

Here are their 'non existent' achievements according to you :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

EfynZJyXoAEDwca?format=jpg&name=medium

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block